Team-BHP - Art leather/Genuine leather Seats in Mumbai
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Art leather/Genuine leather Seats in Mumbai (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/77244-art-leather-genuine-leather-seats-mumbai-5.html)

Hi there. Has anyone used Stanley in Mumbai to out high quality leather seats in a high end German. How's the experience been? Can they handle the dismantle and re assemble perfectly? Also side airbags that might be in the seat itself? In fact how does after market leather work when you are installing leather seats later on vis a vis side airbags etc.

Thanks

Have got car seat covers for my VW Ameo from Orchis, Powai - Mumbai. The job was done in less than 6 hours and perfection of it can be judged from the pics. Have read through few posts and other vendors but none satiated me like Orchis. The pricing is fair and the materials used is of good quality. The space is a constraint but with prior appointment one can can manage it well. They do not accept Cards so that could be another negative especially for pricier car covers. Floor lamination was also of a good quality and reasonably priced.

On top of it, if you are a team BHP member you get 10% discount :D

Hi, could you share if this is Art leather or composite?
Could you share pricing for same?

I too am looking for seat covers, hence would like to checkout orchis as well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by VWAllstar (Post 4725772)
Have got car seat covers for my VW Ameo from Orchis, Powai - Mumbai. The job was done in less than 6 hours and perfection of it can be judged from the pics. Have read through few posts and other vendors but none satiated me like Orchis. The pricing is fair and the materials used is of good quality. The space is a constraint but with prior appointment one can can manage it well. They do not accept Cards so that could be another negative especially for pricier car covers. Floor lamination was also of a good quality and reasonably priced.

On top of it, if you are a team BHP member you get 10% discount :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmshaw (Post 4901336)

It is Art Leather. I am not quite knowledgeable about the intricate details however they are durable.
Pricing is expensive than the competitors in Mumbai. However, the work is much superior than many others. They have several options to chose from like nappa, marigold etc so the price depends upon the material you chose.
If you want perfection and personal design then go for Orchis. Spending few thousands more would help you be content for many years.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmshaw (Post 4901336)

I recently had my Ecosport done up in leather from Orchis.

My experience here.

I had leather sheets with me and could not trust anyone else to give me the original kind of finish like they did.

Mumbai/Thane folks,

Does anyone have any experience with Prakash Seat Covers in Mulund? His portfolio was huge covering a lot of cars and the quality of work from the photos looked good. Also, when I visited the place yesterday, there was a brand new Tata Safari being done up and the work was looking good. The material was different from what I had seen in other shops [Napa & Orchis types]. I have been quoted 18000 for the Compass seats and the armrest.

Although there are quite a few good google reviews about this place, wanted to see if any one from the forum has any personal experience with him.

Anyone have suggestions for where to put the artifical leather seat covers in Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS, in Borivali, Mumbai area?

Quote:

Originally Posted by raksrules (Post 5251242)
Anyone have suggestions for where to put the artifical leather seat covers in Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS, in Borivali, Mumbai area?

I would suggest you go to Orchis, Vikhroli. Not that far from Borivali considering how much we travel within the city.