Search this Thread
Old 22nd March 2010, 19:07   #31
CPH
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pranavt View Post
And how about this?

Attachment 313188

I kindly decline to comment in a public forum on this one.

You trying to get us bot into trouble.
Old 23rd March 2010, 12:11   #32
Senior - BHPian

Guys Appreciate your view, but Im sure you guys know that I would not use my Santro for any drags around the city !! CPH we both share one thing buddy, I as well, would only buy a car for 3 things:
1. Performance
2. Performance
3. Performance
To hell with FE and Blue Collared comforts...Oh Yeah, the music system and the speaker setup is all done for my Wife who transforms into a DJ everytime she gets into my ride!!
I can Live without any of such add ons!!
Since Xing was OUR first car, its more of an emotional attachment. I'll probably own my next car only for pure Performance.
BTW, with the Subwoofer and the Speaker box I have done 150km/hr on my ride !! No Kidding!!

CPH I am sure you know this better that Xing was built only to take a family of 4 for sweet drives and never for any drag races. I just want to make it peppier (if possible), nt that it is slow I might add. I am a Student here and U guys are the Profs with such stuff and I am here to learn from all you experts.
Old 23rd March 2010, 18:26   #33
CPH
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vik0728 View Post
Guys Appreciate your view, but Im sure you guys know that I would not use my Santro for any drags around the city !! CPH we both share one thing buddy, I as well, would only buy a car for 3 things:
1. Performance
2. Performance
3. Performance
To hell with FE and Blue Collared comforts...Oh Yeah, the music system and the speaker setup is all done for my Wife who transforms into a DJ everytime she gets into my ride!!
I can Live without any of such add ons!!
Since Xing was OUR first car, its more of an emotional attachment. I'll probably own my next car only for pure Performance.
BTW, with the Subwoofer and the Speaker box I have done 150km/hr on my ride !! No Kidding!!

CPH I am sure you know this better that Xing was built only to take a family of 4 for sweet drives and never for any drag races. I just want to make it peppier (if possible), nt that it is slow I might add. I am a Student here and U guys are the Profs with such stuff and I am here to learn from all you experts.
Always the women!

Is it

or is it ?

I am glad that I am allowed to drive on my own.

Anyway, lets go back to tuning.

Where are the measurements?
Old 24th March 2010, 09:20   #34
Senior - BHPian

Note from Mod : Avoid posting with excessive dots........like.........this..........Also, SMS / Slang language is STRICTLY prohibited on Team-BHP.

hahaha Lucky U CPH................Well Atleast for now!!!

CPH I'm not trying to reason myself out but I really get stuck with work during weekdays, but will get the measurements this weekend and post the same asap.

Would you mind posting some snaps of ur Italian Beast or atlst gimme a link in case you've already done that...........I just wanna see hw you have (if you have) altered your ride!!

Last edited by GTO : 25th March 2010 at 11:59.
Vik0728 is offline   Received Infraction
Old 24th March 2010, 16:35   #35
CPH
BHPian

Quote:
hahaha Lucky U CPH................Well Atleast for now!!!
What?....You want to marry me off? I cancel my trip!

No, not really,

Quote:
CPH I'm not trying to reason myself out but I really get stuck with work during weekdays, but will get the measurements this weekend and post the same asap.

Would you mind posting some snaps of ur Italian Beast or atlst gimme a link in case you've already done that...........I just wanna see hw you have (if you have) altered your ride!!
Take your time for it.

Which one, the Seicento or the Cinquecento?

The Cinquecento is at the moment in the workshop looking terrible. Some jobs have given it some treatment while it was parked outside. It went in for another engine transplant, reducing weight and balancing the car.

They dented the roof, the tial gate the doors, bonnet and wings and smashed the windscreen, driver side window and rear screen.

The Seicento needs washing first. Then I will will put up some pictures.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks