Team-BHP - Free Flow exhausts For Maruti Esteem Petrol MPFI
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Free Flow exhausts For Maruti Esteem Petrol MPFI (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/7877-free-flow-exhausts-maruti-esteem-petrol-mpfi-5.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by swathyd (Post 484779)
Two firms quoted rs 12 k for complete ffe system for my 1.6 fiat. Do you it is reasonable ?
I got one from mumbai and another at cochin.

Swathyd, I guess you have an Adventure if I am not mistaken and in my honest opinion it is not a car which asks for a free flow exhaust! But if you are bent upon getting it done then go anywhere but Automech to get the fitment done. Their exhausts are great no doubt but the workmanship and fit/finish is absolutely zilch with poor regards to customer service.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAVAN KADAM (Post 363656)
...I myself wanted to install a free flow exhaust(header), i done just that, got my inlet and exhaust manifold polished used NGK iridium spark plugs, and finally a free flow exhaust system custom made. I feel with the headers you are milking 75 % of your cars horses(Gr8 perfomance by any standards)

In my experience, a port job makes the most difference (what you have referred as polishing the inlets and exhaust -- though thats actually an understatement considering what gets done in the blockhead). The freeflow and straight-through exhaust merely support or extend this modification. To test this, try replacing them back with stock parts (but leave the polished cylinder heads and manifolds in place) and you are still likely to feel a great deal of that enhanced performance.

sAP

Pavan from what I know, Shabbir doesn't give anyone headers unless Raj approves it and calls Shabbir. Two, NGK irridium spark plugs give you zilch when it comes to performance. Though I must agree that Raj's headers are the best in the country. And his port jobs are just unbloodybelievable.

As far as I know, Psycho is the best man to talk to about making/designing headers for any car in Bangalore.
I am new to the scene here. But still I've been hanging around with these boys for some time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by irfanmon (Post 494891)
As far as I know, Psycho is the best man to talk to about making/designing headers for any car in Bangalore.

Ask me about it. Islero's eyes popped put of his skull on the last chennai meet. lol:

Just got my clutch replaced which was loooooooong due for replacement. Now she's even more quicker and responsive. Waiting for the drive to bangy. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by n_aditya (Post 495400)
Just got my clutch replaced which was loooooooong due for replacement. Now she's even more quicker and responsive. Waiting for the drive to bangy. :)

You dont have to wait that long, the drive meet is just 3 days away. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by esteem_lover (Post 495410)
You dont have to wait that long, the drive meet is just 3 days away. :)

John dint you read ? He is going fishing on the day of the meet.

Adi why dont you write a full blown review on the FFE ? Not many reviews around . What say my mate?