Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th February 2011, 19:54   #136
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Swift Custom Modz

Quote:
Originally Posted by shk 8896 View Post
Aah! finally side skirts .Looks neat . Debadging looks clean . And when is LED tails coming.Waiting for Led tails itv can complete the look.
Keep revvin
SHK
Thanks Hari. Yes, finally got them installed. I have decided to hold the LED tails as of now. The ones that I found are not available in India. Might source it from Taiwan soon.
Now the next update would be front and rear bumpers. Might have that in 3-4 months. Have to design it.
Old 27th February 2011, 21:25   #137
BHPian

Have always admired your swift for its awesome look. By the way any idea why you didnt go for the skirts on all four sides.
Also you could try painting the roof or stickering it(Matt black). IMO it would look awesome.

Last edited by vishnu.csk : 27th February 2011 at 21:26.
Old 28th February 2011, 09:31   #138
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishnu.csk View Post
Have always admired your swift for its awesome look. By the way any idea why you didnt go for the skirts on all four sides.
Also you could try painting the roof or stickering it(Matt black). IMO it would look awesome.
Thanks a lot Vishnu. I went in for a custom design. Tried out various designs for the side skirts. Since it's a time consuming process when designing the front and rear bumpers, I thought I would install the side skirts first. Would start designing the bumpers in a couple of months now.

I dont like the Matt finish effect on the roof. I have plans of going for a CF hood. But since that's expensive, am planning to source it from Taiwan where it's a real bargain.

Will update when am done with the next set of mods. Comments are welcome and I need those. Keep it coming.

Thanks
Old 1st March 2011, 21:01   #139
BHPian

Oh that should be great (CF hood). I also had that idea.

Waiting for those updates.
Old 3rd May 2011, 17:07   #140
BHPian

Hi naveen.
Long time you have updated the thread.
What about the custom bumpers ?
Can you also post the tail lamps that you planned?
Some suggestions
Change the alloys .The current one is not matching the looks.Get some lenso samurai or raiden.
Paint the roof black.Preferably gloss black.
Pete's tuning box and free flow air filters.
Why no engine mods till now?
Also spotted a swift with a nice rear bumper skirts and tails.
Keep revvin
Sreehari
Attached Thumbnails
Swift Custom Modz-new-manu-annaan-165.jpg  

Last edited by shk 8896 : 3rd May 2011 at 17:14.
Old 4th May 2011, 00:07   #141
Distinguished - BHPian

Good mods naveen ! The swift looks neat. And the swift featured in the above pic also has a beautiful rear skirt and LED tail lights.

@Naveen, you said you have interior neons. Could you post couple of pics in the night and also where you have installed it [Day light pic] ?
Old 4th May 2011, 09:59   #142
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shk 8896 View Post
Hi naveen.
Long time you have updated the thread.
What about the custom bumpers ?
Can you also post the tail lamps that you planned?
Some suggestions
Change the alloys .The current one is not matching the looks.Get some lenso samurai or raiden.
Paint the roof black.Preferably gloss black.
Pete's tuning box and free flow air filters.
Why no engine mods till now?
Also spotted a swift with a nice rear bumper skirts and tails.
Keep revvin
Sreehari
Custom bumper has been put on hold since I still didnt get the tail lights. I have attached the ones am looking for.

I personally liked the samurai series but the quote was high so went for these. I really liked these. Maybe next time, I shall get the samurai series and that too 16".
Didnt like the black roof effect. Common nowadays.
Strictly not looking for engine mods as of now. I have seen this swift in Cochin. Liked the tail lights but not what am looking for.

Swift Custom Modz-rlszsw05allledjhska.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftnfurious View Post
Good mods naveen ! The swift looks neat. And the swift featured in the above pic also has a beautiful rear skirt and LED tail lights.

@Naveen, you said you have interior neons. Could you post couple of pics in the night and also where you have installed it [Day light pic] ?
Thanks dude. Those are not full LED type. The one am looking for is attached.
I removed the interior neon few months back. Got bored
Old 10th June 2011, 20:50   #143
Distinguished - BHPian

Changed my cars battery today. Got SF Super Sonic DIN65 battery for 7.3k with 2 years free replacement warranty.

Got it from an accessories shop after having a bad experience at MASS. MASS quoted 10k for the battery. On hearing this walked out immediately.
Old 10th June 2011, 22:31   #144
BHPian

^^should have gone for Amaron 66DIN @ 6.3K after discount for old batery. 2+2 Years warranty. I just fixed one.
archat68 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th June 2011, 09:18   #145
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by archat68 View Post
^^should have gone for Amaron 66DIN @ 6.3K after discount for old batery. 2+2 Years warranty. I just fixed one.
He just had this at the showroom and also I needed a battery since I had a outstation trip planned. Anyways, let's see it performance. Thanks for the advise buddy.
Old 28th June 2011, 13:14   #146
BHPian

Hi naveen, like I said at our meet. I still think 7k is a bit high for the battery. Anyways, if it gives you trouble free motoring, then its worth it I guess.

I have attached a pic of one of my friends Swift. He too has a VDi. Check it out!!
Attached Thumbnails
Swift Custom Modz-drool-worthy.jpg  

Old 28th June 2011, 15:10   #147
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed.Demon View Post
Hi naveen, like I said at our meet. I still think 7k is a bit high for the battery. Anyways, if it gives you trouble free motoring, then its worth it I guess.

I have attached a pic of one of my friends Swift. He too has a VDi. Check it out!!
Thanks for the pic. I really liked the doors but seriously, the front grill is not good. It's a personal choice
Old 28th June 2011, 15:26   #148
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed.Demon View Post

Is your friend on team-bhp. Just wanted to know what all went into making this swift and more over how much it cost him... one of the best modified swifts that I have seen
Old 28th June 2011, 15:51   #149
BHPian

The swift looks neat sans the front grill. Suggest your friend to make the grill transparent or colour it black.
Old 28th June 2011, 15:56   #150
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by babureddy View Post
Is your friend on team-bhp. Just wanted to know what all went into making this swift and more over how much it cost him... one of the best modified swifts that I have seen
No he is not a member of team bhp, but he visits the site often.
I'm not 100% sure, but I think the total cost after everything on the car(body work + graphics + ICE) came to around 5 lakhs or so.
Now he's working on the interiors - planning to put in sparco seats and change the dash as well. Will post pics when I get them.

Yea Naveen its personal choice. I like the shape of the grille but I prefer it black, instead of silver.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks