Team-BHP - Calling all the Photoshop Experts!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Calling all the Photoshop Experts! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/8132-calling-all-photoshop-experts-2.html)

Ok Guys, I am putting up 2 pics. Has some errors as I had great difficulty modifying that smoooooooth front end of the Swift. Some may like it, some may not.
1st pic has Modifed headlights and 2nd is with the normal headlights. Give me your views on them.

love the wheels and prefer the one with stock lights. try and make the bumper a little sharper though, makes it look very toyish, out from a fairytale book.

manson.

Stratos, you are fantastic. God awsome. Are you a Pro at this stuff. I feel like an idiot.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rtech
Also, would love to see what a WHITE Swift would look like, as Maruti have thought it fit not to offer that colour in the market for some reason.

Man i wish they had introduced a white one as well, am a total sucker for white cars and it sucks to not own a white car.

a great lookingcar = white body, chrome mags and meaty rubber .. .. . . and yea jet black tints. a sober spoiler would be ok provided it suite the car.

manson.

Great job there stratos, I liked the second blue swift.

hey stratos buddy!!! nice work.........btw i did a lil` decal work n some other stuff from my side.hope u dont mind :)

cheerz !!!!

The big daddy of the Swift.....The Concept S....

Now im sure you've all seen the pictures..... but the car is mean an i thought ill post them anyway!!!!

It has 18" wheels and permanent 4WD!!!

All pictures courtsey : Suzuki Swift Concept S

hey twister
like the decals they look good.i like what you have done to the head lights they really look good.

edmund.i dont really like the side look.but the mags look great... 18 incher !! wow.

Rev

LOOKS REALLY GOOD.
i like the concept s...
its COOOOOOL...

Hey Stratos,

Man you rock. Forget Arush, DC , RIO. Your work is kick ass. Now all you need is to tie up with someone to implement in real life. Thats when your efforts will come to life.

All the best buddy. I will surely give your design a shot if I buy either of the cars. Looking forward to your Baleno job.

Viper

PS - No offense to you Arush.

Hey Stratos Buddy,

How about showing a good rear with nice exhausts like the concept and a wilder paint job.

Droooooooooooool,

Viper cpics:

Not photoshopped by me, but here is my idea of a modded swift.

The second orange one is an existing european bodykit. The black one is a photoshopped effect by some polish kid.

Cheers~

Arush

Hey arush,

they look wicked. Love the black one.

Viper

Here is another rear modification of the Swift. Has some errors :)

Your Views,

Stratos, ur good... and those alloys and LP rubbers look HOT...... excellent job on that...