Team-BHP - Calling all the Photoshop Experts!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Calling all the Photoshop Experts! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/8132-calling-all-photoshop-experts-5.html)

Since we are interested to know how a swift can look when modified.chk out the images from the following link. The car looks smashin..( i dint create them OK!)

There are 3 versions: the Estate, Sedan and the Moded version

If anybody can save the images and put them out here they wud look awsome...someone pls do it.. please:

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...LG:en%26sa%3DN

btw guys, Rtech, saw a white Swift today. Is that colour actually available??

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stratos
btw guys, Rtech, saw a white Swift today. Is that colour actually available??

Did you see one with a HR-26 reg? I think it's a Jap Swift imported by the chaps at MUL initially. It even has the dash integrated CD-player, and seems to be the VVT.

Hi Muni..here's the pics,

kiku007:Thanks for saving the pics man..

Have seen the SWIFTs here in Tokyo and they do have a distinct identity among the better looking cars from the bigger players.

Must admit that there are not that many swifts in tokyo and have hardly spotted about 6 or 7 of them in about 3 months.

Hurry Home

Ok guys since a few of you have requested here is a black version of my car.

PS: Changed the interior colour too...... :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiku007
Hi Muni..here's the pics,

Hey Kiku :)

Liked it alot!!

Hey ?ushk@r the photo was taken form the website link Muni gave...
..the Sedan model seems to be designed by the same Guy who did the boot for the Indigo :mad:

Hi can someone post photos of a stock maruti esteem, id like to try some photoshop on that, cant just go out and click a photo as Im not in india ...even digi cam photos of u r own esteem from diff angles would be gr8

why dont you get some pics from google ?? any reason why you want a self clicked picture ??

rev

Guys, Yesterday evening spotted a Swift with a hood in delhi , though cudnt click it as was had exchanged my 6600 with my wifes and I really regretted it . I wonder who did that but cudnt see it in detail or stop the guy as we were in opposite directions and I only noticed when he was right besides me . I hope I catch it agin so that I can get more info about that .

Cheers

P.S -- Maybe someone stole the idea from here ... lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by revtech
why dont you get some pics from google ?? any reason why you want a self clicked picture ??
rev

Google has web optimised jpg images.. which has already been resized for web. .. which means I cannot resize them again, jpeg is a lossy compression format .. plus when someone clicks from his digicam ..there is no loss and it is usually at 1024 rez. Also once a jpg is saved in Photoshop, even if it is not modified.. but just saved there is loss in color, sat etc etc without even doing anything... even a open and save of a jpg in photoshop lowers the quality and in google all images have been already optimised.. thats why I was asking...

Quote:

Originally Posted by chetanhanda
Google has web optimised jpg images.. which has already been resized for web. .. which means I cannot resize them again, jpeg is a lossy compression format .. plus when someone clicks from his digicam ..there is no loss and it is usually at 1024 rez. Also once a jpg is saved in Photoshop, even if it is not modified.. but just saved there is loss in color, sat etc etc without even doing anything... even a open and save of a jpg in photoshop lowers the quality and in google all images have been already optimised.. thats why I was asking...

But, chetan..your image wudnt lose out when saved in photoshop unless you have not set the proper settings of resolution at which you are saving.

Though, the pictures from the digital cameras would be big in size and resolution, they usually dont look professionally taken or impressive ( i mean the angles..the background ..the ambient lighting, relatively dirtier car etc etc)

Before someone actually posts the digital cam mages on this site, would suggest you to get the highest resolution picture( bigger size) from the google search (images page) and then tamper with the picture.

Hurry Home

This one goes out to all the desi gangstas! The G-nova!!! ;)

Nice work Lucky. Like the look of it!