Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th May 2010, 03:27   #1
BHPian

Which battery for Indica Xeta GLX Petrol?

Super Admin/Admins, Rudra, TSk, Khan bhai,
Help Help Help!

I own a Indica Xeta GLX Petrol and last week my OEM (Exide freedom- Din 44) battery went kaput after 4 years! - I say a decent performance!

I read in some discussions that Amaron is THE BEST on job.
Coming to my question- Which battery can I use, my car has all 4 P/windows , PS and central locking, Aircon and music player.
- Could you please help me in choosing right battery!
I checked with Amaron dealers and they are proposing Din-45 Amaron and which is whoppingly costly ( Rs 5200/- including old batt return)
- I rang up the Amcare (the 1800 number) they told a lot of batteries which can go with my car?
- Do I mandatorily need to put a DIN battery only , the dealers also suggest that I can use some other Amaron batteries which they call in their lingo as "Maruti/Santro" batteries.

Please reply fast , in dire need of car alive
Regards,
Rajesh
Old 14th May 2010, 14:14   #2
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajesh.palaria View Post
Super Admin/Admins, Rudra, TSk, Khan bhai,
Help Help Help!

I own a Indica Xeta GLX Petrol and last week my OEM (Exide freedom- Din 44) battery went kaput after 4 years! - I say a decent performance!

I read in some discussions that Amaron is THE BEST on job.
Coming to my question- Which battery can I use, my car has all 4 P/windows , PS and central locking, Aircon and music player.
- Could you please help me in choosing right battery!
I checked with Amaron dealers and they are proposing Din-45 Amaron and which is whoppingly costly ( Rs 5200/- including old batt return)
- I rang up the Amcare (the 1800 number) they told a lot of batteries which can go with my car?
- Do I mandatorily need to put a DIN battery only , the dealers also suggest that I can use some other Amaron batteries which they call in their lingo as "Maruti/Santro" batteries.

Please reply fast , in dire need of car alive
Regards,
Rajesh
I will suggest you to go with Amaron Pro with minimum capacity of 45 Amps. Though it costs you high than the exides and other brands but amaron is giving you 60 months warranty.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks