Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th June 2010, 15:51   #76
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrinalSinha View Post
Hi Guys,

I need some inputs. Now that I have got my item shipped through "airmail", DSP stores have sent a link to track my shipment. unfortunately, the details mentioned their doesn't makes any sense to me. Can you help me understand whats the status now by looking at the latest table copied from the tracking website?
Yours got posted on 05/06/2010.
I think it will come till 15th. You would have to wait for 4-5 more days.
Old 10th June 2010, 16:29   #77
BHPian

^ Seems like both of us will be getting it around the same time. I will be out of station from next week. I hope I get it by next Monday/ tuesday.
Old 10th June 2010, 20:13   #78
Senior - BHPian

Measurements of My Remote Board

Hey Mrinal,

I noticed that your remote board and mine are pretty similar in shape and measurements. I have sent this pic to the guys at DSP. This is for the same model as yours i.e. the S205. I have a feeling it will fit but they have to confirm the measurements of the fob and the distance of the buttons on the fob to know if it will match mine. More importantly, they have to check if a Suzuki blank key is available. What do you think?
Attached Thumbnails
Flippy Keys-measurements.jpg  

Old 11th June 2010, 10:59   #79
BHPian

Hi Epic,

I guess I should be getting the FOB sometime next week. What I will do is, take similar measurements for the FOB and post it here. then we (anyone who wants to) can decide whether to order the FOB or not. At the same time, I will also ask the key maker, whether he can fit a suzuki key in the standard blank. That will help you make the decision. As this point of time, we can just wait for the FOB to arrive.

The difference between my remote and your remote is the presence of buttons. For me, i have to press the button to make the remote work, you just have to touch the specific contact with metal to make your remote work. I hope, the inside of the key mat has a small metal contact so that it works for your remote. I check that also and post it here.

Last edited by MrinalSinha : 11th June 2010 at 11:00.
Old 11th June 2010, 12:43   #80
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Hi Epic,

I guess I should be getting the FOB sometime next week. What I will do is, take similar measurements for the FOB and post it here. then we (anyone who wants to) can decide whether to order the FOB or not. At the same time, I will also ask the key maker, whether he can fit a suzuki key in the standard blank. That will help you make the decision. As this point of time, we can just wait for the FOB to arrive.

The difference between my remote and your remote is the presence of buttons. For me, i have to press the button to make the remote work, you just have to touch the specific contact with metal to make your remote work. I hope, the inside of the key mat has a small metal contact so that it works for your remote. I check that also and post it here.
Hey Mrinal,

Yes that would be great. Thanks a million.

Btw, you are right, I do not have buttons on my PCB but the funny part is that the points that make contact are not metal but rubber. Or maybe there is metal underneath the rubber?? Here's a pic of the same
Attached Thumbnails
Flippy Keys-remote-buttons.jpg  

Old 15th June 2010, 00:16   #81
BHPian

Mine got delivered today...
Will install it tomorrow and update...
Old 15th June 2010, 06:40   #82
knp
BHPian

I had put two new fobs for sale in our classifieds. interested in can pm me.
Old 15th June 2010, 10:29   #83
BHPian

I am still awaiting delivery :(:(
Old 15th June 2010, 10:52   #84
BHPian

Damn! im unable to find one for the sx4. The closest one is the vitara fob and the button placement is not the same! :(
Old 15th June 2010, 18:59   #85

Hi

could someone guide me where to find a Scorpio fob?

AQ
Old 16th June 2010, 22:00   #86
Senior - BHPian

Hey guys,

I just got an email from the DSP Store confirming that their S205 flip key model is a perfect match to my aftermarket Xenos remote & PCB. I am just awaiting for them to confirm an available Suzuki blank key and Suzuki logo and them I'm ordering.
Old 17th June 2010, 12:22   #87
BHPian

I hvae not recieved my FOB yet :(. Getting worried now.

@Epic
The DSP store confirmed that the s205 model is match to the Autocop remote. The dimensions of the autocop and the Xenos are different! I would suggest you to wait till I can confirm the sizes. If my remote doesn't fits, and the dimensions are similar to what you need, I will send the FOB to you. Else, if it fits, you will know that it is not going to fit to your remote and you don't have to waste 1000 bucks on the FOB.
Old 17th June 2010, 12:30   #88
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I hvae not recieved my FOB yet :(. Getting worried now.

@Epic
The DSP store confirmed that the s205 model is match to the Autocop remote. The dimensions of the autocop and the Xenos are different! I would suggest you to wait till I can confirm the sizes. If my remote doesn't fits, and the dimensions are similar to what you need, I will send the FOB to you. Else, if it fits, you will know that it is not going to fit to your remote and you don't have to waste 1000 bucks on the FOB.
This is an excellent idea!! I am game. But then, I need a blank Suzuki key and also the Suzuki logo on the fob. Is that available here in Mumbai?
Old 17th June 2010, 13:33   #89
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic View Post
This is an excellent idea!! I am game. But then, I need a blank Suzuki key and also the Suzuki logo on the fob. Is that available here in Mumbai?
will this blank work?

NEW Blank Remote Blade Key for Suzuki Swift: eBay Motors (item 270429262844 end time Jul-13-10 16:33:37 PDT)

I never knew that these guys were putting in the logo as well! I would have asked for it.

The status on the tracking website for my FOB has not changed. it is the same from 8th of this month. The last status says - "departure from outward office of exchange". Whom shall I followup with?

Last edited by MrinalSinha : 17th June 2010 at 13:43.
Old 17th June 2010, 14:44   #90
BHPian

dont worry mrinal it will show up soon.
i think you should just wait for 1-2 days.
btw, i got mine installed and working.
i had to remove the transponder for my chip to another location for getting it to work.
will post a pic of the key in a while

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks