Flippy Keys-imag0228a.jpg  

Flippy Keys-imag0229a.jpg  

Flippy Keys-imag0230a.jpg  

Old 17th June 2010, 15:35   #92
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainsokhi View Post
dont worry mrinal it will show up soon.
i think you should just wait for 1-2 days.
btw, i got mine installed and working.
i had to remove the transponder for my chip to another location for getting it to work.
will post a pic of the key in a while
How is the quality of the fob?
Old 17th June 2010, 16:10   #93
BHPian

Hey Guys!

Could anyone direct me on how to get one for my 2000 lancer? I have the xenos system installed with a similar remote as being discussed here. The one that looks like an Alien head..

Tassem.
Old 17th June 2010, 17:09   #94
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrinalSinha View Post
will this blank work?

NEW Blank Remote Blade Key for Suzuki Swift: eBay Motors (item 270429262844 end time Jul-13-10 16:33:37 PDT)

I never knew that these guys were putting in the logo as well! I would have asked for it.

The status on the tracking website for my FOB has not changed. it is the same from 8th of this month. The last status says - "departure from outward office of exchange". Whom shall I followup with?
Hey Mrinal! Thanks for the link. If the DSP guys dont have in in their factory then I will probably order this one. Ive also heard that there is this place in Dadar, Mumbai called Ashar Key Hub which deals only in key duplicates and stuff. If all fails, I will probably check out this place.

Dont worry Mrinal, Im sure it will arrive by this weekend.
Old 17th June 2010, 20:01   #95
BHPian

thanks guys for cheering me up! I am one of those "impatient" types. Just cannot wait for anything.

@CaptainShoki
Your key looks awesome buddy!! Enjoy

@Taseem and others
I have ordered one FOB S205 from DSP stores. The fob has three buttons alinged in a triangle. They have suggested the model both to me and Epic, but our remote dimensions are different. So, at best, it will suit only either of us. Once I recieve the model, I will paste the dimension on this page and you can then decide whether to order it or not. So for the moment, you all wish that I recieve my FOB soon

Last edited by MrinalSinha : 17th June 2010 at 20:02.
Old 18th June 2010, 10:52   #96
Senior - BHPian

Another Realization!!!

Hey guys,

Most of us especially Mrinal & I have been going through hell trying to find out if our unique shaped PCBs will fit in the flip key casing available at the DSP Store. Eventhough DSp had confirmed that the PCB will fit as the measurements of their fob and my PCB are a perfect match, I have realized a new issue.

My PCB is in a triangular shape with the 'lock' and 'unlock' buttons placed side-by-side on the top and 'trunk/miscellaneous' button at the bottom. The three button fob i.e. S205 has the 'lock' button on the top and the 'unlock' and 'trunk/miscellaneous' button side-byside at the bottom. Now this is no issue as the PCB will just have to be fitted in an inverted manner. However, the buttons will actually activate the wrong functions. For example, the 'lock' button on the fob will activate the 'trunk/miscellaneous' button on the PCB.

Now, I'm sure that you will all advise to just interchange the buttons but, if you look at the fob, the 'unlock' and 'trunk/miscellaneous' button are of the same size and can be interchanged but the 'lock' button situated on the top is a much bigger button and caanot be interchanged with anyother. I have asked the DSP guys to help me figure out something or else there will be utter confusion while operating the remote to me & especially to valets and those not familiar with my remote.

I basically need the big button at the topn of the fob to be the 'trunk/miscellaenous' button and the two small ones to be the 'lock' & 'unlock' buttons.

You guys have any suggestions?
Old 18th June 2010, 13:32   #97
BHPian

Quote:
here are the pics of the key installed:
Congratulations! Your keys look classy and good.
I know you have the Civic and ordered for the same.
I have the new City which also has the two button remote and by comparing pictures it looks that the same fob could work for me also.
Could you guide me to the model number that you ordered and, if possible, if you could compare your Civic keys to the City and let me know if it would work. I will look around here too.
Thanks.
Old 18th June 2010, 15:22   #98
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroThoughts View Post
Congratulations! Your keys look classy and good.
I know you have the Civic and ordered for the same.
I have the new City which also has the two button remote and by comparing pictures it looks that the same fob could work for me also.
Could you guide me to the model number that you ordered and, if possible, if you could compare your Civic keys to the City and let me know if it would work. I will look around here too.
Thanks.
Thanks.
The original key for new city and civic is exactly same, so to same fob will fit.
here is the link what i ordered:
Folding Remote Key Case for Honda Accord CRV Civic FLIP: eBay Motors (item 180513529038 end time May-29-10 15:42:19 PDT)
Old 19th June 2010, 13:25   #99
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks.
The original key for new city and civic is exactly same, so to same fob will fit.
here is the link what i ordered:
Folding Remote Key Case for Honda Accord CRV Civic FLIP: eBay Motors (item 180513529038 end time May-29-10 15:42:19 PDT)

Thanks for the prompt reply.
Have ordered the same and now waiting for it to be shipped.
Will update on further developments.
Old 20th June 2010, 14:39   #100
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic View Post
Hey guys,

Most of us especially Mrinal & I have been going through hell trying to find out if our unique shaped PCBs will fit in the flip key casing available at the DSP Store. Eventhough DSp had confirmed that the PCB will fit as the measurements of their fob and my PCB are a perfect match, I have realized a new issue.

My PCB is in a triangular shape with the 'lock' and 'unlock' buttons placed side-by-side on the top and 'trunk/miscellaneous' button at the bottom. The three button fob i.e. S205 has the 'lock' button on the top and the 'unlock' and 'trunk/miscellaneous' button side-byside at the bottom. Now this is no issue as the PCB will just have to be fitted in an inverted manner. However, the buttons will actually activate the wrong functions. For example, the 'lock' button on the fob will activate the 'trunk/miscellaneous' button on the PCB.

Now, I'm sure that you will all advise to just interchange the buttons but, if you look at the fob, the 'unlock' and 'trunk/miscellaneous' button are of the same size and can be interchanged but the 'lock' button situated on the top is a much bigger button and caanot be interchanged with anyother. I have asked the DSP guys to help me figure out something or else there will be utter confusion while operating the remote to me & especially to valets and those not familiar with my remote.

I basically need the big button at the topn of the fob to be the 'trunk/miscellaenous' button and the two small ones to be the 'lock' & 'unlock' buttons.

You guys have any suggestions?
Problem Solved

The DSP Store guys have been a great help and have finally solved the above problem by suggesting another key fob case which is the perfect match to my aftermarket Xenos Remote PCB. I personally feel it also looks better and alot more richer than the 'S205' model which was suggested earlier. I am just waiting for them to confirm the availability of a blank Suzuki Swift key and Suzuki logo and then I will be ordering the same.

This is how the fob looks. Buttons & remote functions will match perfectly after inverting and fitting my PCB which would be a problem in the 'S205' model.
Attached Thumbnails
Flippy Keys-final-flip-key-case.jpg  

Old 22nd June 2010, 00:56   #101
BHPian

Finally found one for my SX4, this key would be compatible with all top end Maruti's. Now I need someone with a Credit Card (I don't have one!).

here's the link: SUZUKI SWIFT Remote Key Case Cover - DinoDirect.com
Attached Thumbnails
Flippy Keys-suzukiswiftfoldingremote2origin.jpg  

Last edited by maglev : 22nd June 2010 at 00:59.
Old 22nd June 2010, 01:08   #102
aZa
Senior - BHPian

Just got myself some FLIPPY KEYS

Thanx to a fellow bhpian!!
Attached Thumbnails
Flippy Keys-sam_3199.jpg  

Flippy Keys-sam_3200.jpg  

Flippy Keys-sam_3203.jpg  

Flippy Keys-sam_3204.jpg  

Old 22nd June 2010, 14:10   #103
Senior - BHPian

Hi,

Quote:
Originally Posted by maglev View Post
Finally found one for my SX4, this key would be compatible with all top end Maruti's. Now I need someone with a Credit Card (I don't have one!).
How many do you want to be ordered?
Old 22nd June 2010, 19:42   #104
Senior - BHPian

Finally Ordered My Flippy Key For Swift

Hey guys,

After an entire week of hunting for a flippy key to match my aftermarket Xenos Remote PCB, I have finally ordered my set from the DSP Store. The model number is 'S409'. It has been shipped today and should reach me in 2 weeks. Please find attached the pics for your reference.

Pic 1 - This is how the 'S409' case looks, it will ofcourse have a 'Suzuki' logo and not a Toyota logo.
Pic 2 - A picture of my case with the 'Suzuki' logo and key blank before it was shipped to me.
Attached Thumbnails
Flippy Keys-flip-key-s409.jpg  

Flippy Keys-my-flip-key-s409.jpg  

Old 23rd June 2010, 13:15   #105
BHPian

I have not received the shipment yet :(. God knows when will i get it.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks