View Poll Results: I have used their services and I think they are
Very good 59 53.15%
Average 23 20.72%
Not good 29 26.13%
Voters: 111. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 26th July 2010, 09:40   #16
Distinguished - BHPian

Echoes .. of what a lot of fellow members have said about Satya. And on the previous page, Sarmarishi has pretty much said what I wanted to about Satya.

I have been going to him for my ICE & accessories requirements for about 2 years now. Personally, both my Sumo & my Ikon have seen his work. And my cousin's Swift recently getting the works. I also have referred quite a few friends to him, most of who are not on TBHP. And they are a happy bunch.

Satya's very good with ICE, and that is his speciality. Importantly, he understands what you will need for your kind of music and is able to customize the set up (brands, models, pricing) accordingly. And patiently too .. (I cant forget the time I needed to decide between two brands of speakers for the Ikon, and Satya was quite patient while I zeroed in).

All of his team has worked on my vehicles, and definitely no complaints about their work.

The Sumo getting ICEd :
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/1223722-post64.html

The Ikon :
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/1284645-post158.html

But apart from the stuff he does, he has also helped with my DIY's on the Sumo & the Ikon. Here's some links to these :

My DIYs on the Ikon :
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/1742285-post276.html (Rear speaker base)
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/1986678-post321.html (Rear roof-mount lamp)

One thing for all you guys who want to go to Satya : try to go there on Monday to Wednesday. Thursday to Satudray gets crowded.

Only feedback for Satya would be - a quick vacuuming of the cars after the work is done can get the missed debris out - stripped wire insulations etc. No, the cars dont get dirty after the work, but small things sometimes remain on the carpet, and would be nice if these are also removed.

Satya, thanks again !
Old 30th August 2010, 12:29   #17
BANNED

Half of my setup was done at Evo, what i like is Satya listens to what you wanted to do and he does.What i didnt was his workers are not that professional as after getting my front components within week my door started making sound which again i got it opened and found one coil from distributor(not sure about exact term for this device) was out and laying down at bottom, after sorting this issue again it occured and both front doors are making sound, need to do it on my own now.
Old 30th August 2010, 14:17   #18
BHPian

Got my Alto Ice'd at EVO (yet to post it on Sound off and show off). IMO it is a pretty decent outfit and they are very busy during the weekends. Unfortunately they day I got ICE (half way through installation) It started raining cats and dogs. I was there at EVO at 11.00 AM and by the time I was done, it was 12.30 AM!
The work was 90% done as there was no power from 6 PM. I still have to get my doors damped and my ICE fine tuned!

Overall Satya is good! Knows what he is talking about.

Cheers!
-Z
Attached Thumbnails
ICE/ Accessories : EVO (Ulsoor, Bangalore)-21082010239.jpg  

Old 30th August 2010, 16:31   #19
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

I got my car seats done by Satya. Sorry to say that it was a huge dis-appointment. I spent whole day and the quality of the work is below average, with many places the art leather hand cut and not properly stiched.

Looks like Satya out sourced this job to some other shop, those guys, just did their job, much below to the expectation, with above average price.

Having said that, I got my ICE re-done (basically check, and swapping the connections), satya did a very good Job. I am happy about the same.
Old 30th August 2010, 17:20   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manjubp View Post
I got my car seats done by Satya. Sorry to say that it was a huge dis-appointment. I spent whole day and the quality of the work is below average, with many places the art leather hand cut and not properly stiched.

Looks like Satya out sourced this job to some other shop, those guys, just did their job, much below to the expectation, with above average price.

Having said that, I got my ICE re-done (basically check, and swapping the connections), satya did a very good Job. I am happy about the same.
Well, like you mentioned, Satya is specialized in ICE! I was offered to get the car seats done but I was a little skeptical about it. I just love my baby and I want the best for her
For car seats, I decided to go with Ovion! I have seen their job and I'm very satisfied. For ICE I will recommend Satya anytime!

Cheers!
-Z
Old 30th August 2010, 17:51   #21
BHPian

Got phase 2 installed on my chevy spark this saturday. Very nice job done by him and his team.

The fit and finish of the MDF board was okish but that was not done by satya - was outsourced to some guy.

Hez an ICE guy and on that front, i find him excellent (including the <free> advice + installation). He understands your current setup and then gives the best option available.

I am more than happy with phase 2 of ICE now (HU + 2 fronts + 2rears). Enjoying every bit of it.
Old 11th September 2010, 11:29   #22
BANNED

I have been going to Satya just recently.

Got the horrid installation done by some other guys on my Safari REDONE...!

Satya's boys did a CLEAN job, i am happy now with the way my MB-Quart set-up is sounding.

Though i did not buy anything from him so far, i am happy since the boys handled the Imported MB-Quart comps/speakers and Sub the way it should. He also got my MBQ tweeter serviced (Had gone Kaput)

One sad thing during this REDO was, my headrest DVD screens are not functioning properly after their work.

Will go there sometime to get that rectified.

NEGATIVE: ----- Lone being lack of parking space for Big cars.
Old 15th September 2010, 09:42   #23
BHPian

Just got my Horns replaced on my ALTO and also got my doors damped! I'm loving it! Satya's boys did a fantastic job, but unfortunately the fuse blew and i have to replace that! Got xenos installed but the control unit was faulty. Satya didn't even ask a question, he got it replaced within minutes. They are very professional and knowledgeable.
I just wanted to share this info, I went to get the fuse checked at the local car accessory store for my horn. during the process I asked the owner about the JBL sub which was displayed in the showcase. Also told him I already have a 4Ch. Amp driving the Front 6.5" comps and rear coaxials. guess what he said, he can install a 12 " sub and use the 2 channels which are driving the comps to drive the sub
I tried to correct him by saying comps need amplifying but he was never ready to accept

This shows the level of expertise of local car accessory stores around here.

Cheers!
-Z
Old 12th November 2010, 14:24   #24
Senior - BHPian

Heading to EVO tomorrow for a compo's+HU install.

With so many good things to hear about this place, it was almost a no brainer zeroing in on this place for my install.

Will give a report once I'm done tomorrow with WIP pics.
Old 12th November 2010, 21:32   #25
BHPian

Got a new pair of bright lights done today at EVO for my GETZ. Clean job and was done in a jiffy.

Thanks Satya and they sure are way brighter than the stock ones.
srinath34 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th November 2010, 21:34   #26
BHPian

@praful: Dont't know if its my eyes that are faulty. Your signature says 2005 Palio run for just 8000kms and 220 run for 60k km. Is it true?
Old 14th November 2010, 01:03   #27
Senior - BHPian

I was at EVO today to get my install done. Fantastic customer support and workmanship.

Satya & his boys have done damn good job. I'm pretty happy with it.

Got the following stuff installed :-

Kenwood 7046BT
Rockford Fosgate Prime Components 6.5"
MB Quart Rear Ovals
16ga wiring

Will be going back to him in a few months for my next stage of ICE upgrades

Quote:
Originally Posted by srinath34 View Post
Got a new pair of bright lights done today at EVO for my GETZ. Clean job and was done in a jiffy.

Thanks Satya and they sure are way brighter than the stock ones.
Quote:
Originally Posted by srinath34 View Post
@praful: Dont't know if its my eyes that are faulty. Your signature says 2005 Palio run for just 8000kms and 220 run for 60k km. Is it true?
Did you come in a car different from the Getz? I was there since morning don't remember seeing a Getz come in? Or was the jiffy reall that quick.. Lol!

Under my ownership the Palio has seen 9K kms. On the clock its done 29K
Old 16th November 2010, 10:03   #28
BHPian

Quote:
Did you come in a car different from the Getz? I was there since morning don't remember seeing a Getz come in? Or was the jiffy reall that quick.. Lol!

Under my ownership the Palio has seen 9K kms. On the clock its done 29K
Ya it was really a jiffy visit. Was there between 3.30 and 3.45pm on 12th not 13th Nov. No wonder you wouldn't have spotted me there. When I was there a Civic was being worked on heavily with multiple upgrades.

Oh I didn't realise that your Palio was a pre-owned. Anyways, enjoy your ICE.

BTW how are the RF compos? Saw quite of few pieces of those stocked at EVO.

Cheers

Last edited by srinath34 : 16th November 2010 at 10:06.
Old 2nd December 2010, 13:50   #29
BHPian

Another satisfied customer

Hi,
I did the ICE set up from EVO yesterday in my new Scorpio. Excellant job done and was happy about the workmanship. Clears all your doubts and helps you to nail down a system within your budget. Thanks a lot Satya. You can expect a review (I have taken some installation snaps) in couple of days time.
Regards,
Sorpio_Fan(now an owner too)
Old 3rd December 2010, 13:43   #30
BHPian

Dear All,
You can see the setup at the link here. I have put few installation pictures as well.

@Satya,
Thanks a lot for the wonderful setup!

Scorpio Fan

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks