Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th June 2010, 01:59   #1
BHPian

Suzuki Swift Instrument Cluster SWAP

I own a 2009 swift Vdi. and have owned a 2006 swift zxi . i personally love the cluster on the 2006 model(type 1) . how can i swap my cluster with a diesel swift type 1 while retaining the odo readings . also the instrument cluster in the UK 1.3 swift is almost the same as type 1 but has Red on black info display which is pretty cool. but since its only on the petrol model how can i just get the display. help guys im craving for that red on black display.
Old 20th June 2010, 02:28   #2
Senior - BHPian

post a reference photo if possible please. if the positioning of the dials the same then it should not be a problem
Old 6th October 2010, 11:20   #3
BHPian

Hey hellraiser,
Even I own a type1 swift and 2010 dzire and feel that the orange backlight looks more sporty and better suited for the car but even those white ones make it look fresher. Why don't you try replacing the bulbs on the IC pannel as they might help and even many in my friend circle have tried this (not exactly on swift).
Also many local accessory shops work on LED strips for instrument pannels (don't know if thats advisable or not).

Regards,

Sagar.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks