Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories

Search this Thread
Old 28th July 2010, 23:18   #1
BHPian

Stock In-dash Clock for the Mitsubishi Lancer

Hi All!

Can anybody help me in finding the clock that fits the stock location? I used to think that it was a weirdly located cubby hole. Tried keeping the audio remote there, but every time the car accelerates, it would fall off. Then I saw this pic and realized that its for the clock. I do have time displayed on the HU. But this would be nice.

Tassem.
Attached Thumbnails
Stock In-dash Clock for the Mitsubishi Lancer-lancer-clock.jpg  

Old 28th July 2010, 23:55   #2
BHPian

Getting the original Mitsubishi clock would be difficult as well as expensive.
Although You can try at your Mitsubishi-HM dealer..and 100% they wont have it in stock and even if they do they will ask some absurd amount for it.

What you can do is I dunno if banglore has a scrap yard or not but if it does you can have a look around it for the original clock from a lancer which is gonna be scarped.

You could also try various accessories stores but again the quality of the clock would be bad and plus these days very few stores stock lancers accessories as the car does not sell.

If you get a original clock..before putting it in your car check if the illumination bulb which is there inside the clock is in order or not if not you can get it replaced easily at an accessories shop.
Old 29th July 2010, 16:28   #3
BHPian

Thanks for your reply Jatin. You were right about the HM dealer. The guy I spoke to had no idea what I was talking about! He said that if I really needed a clock in the car, I can get one at JC road. He couldn't figure out why I wanted it to look stock..

I guess one of these weekends I'll go time hunting!

tassem.
Old 24th April 2011, 19:06   #4
BANNED

Re: Stock In-dash Clock for the Mitsubishi Lancer

Though it is an old thread,

I was also in search of digital clock for lancer, so that it looks bright inside cabin, at present with boring analog displays, while latest siblings have digitals and bright illumination.

There is an brand called TITONI, indian make, there is clock for other cars, i think they have it for lancer too, but i could not get their website or address. in shops they have for other fast moving cars. but not lancers.

Most Viewed