Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th October 2011, 11:03   #106
Senior - BHPian

re: My Shaldan Car Air Freshener - Genuine v/s Fake - You won't believe this!

Got my Shaldan from Reliance Auto Mart for 200/- (Buy 3 get 1 free) So got 4 for INR 600, not bad. They have schemes like these on STP products also

Cheers
Old 17th October 2011, 12:30   #107
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvonA7 View Post
Yet to use, but would like to try My Shaldon Car Air Freshner, just checking ... noticed MyShaldan Apple (not the Neo one), is it genuine or the 04 options mentioned are the only ones available ?
Recently noticed this brand is available with some discounts at 199/- here at Pune.

Yes it is already available, Reliance Mart @ Kharadi, they stock everything related to Cars - from floor mats, tires, alloy wheels, car care products, seat covers to Navigation System.
Just found a New Large Reliance Mart opened in Aundh. Got to check if its available in this new stores or not. So I can check here instead of going to Kharadi.

It's exactly one month after the receipt of my pack. Just found today that another half of the stuff is still present. Hope it goes for another month.
Old 23rd November 2011, 18:58   #108
BHPian

Unfortunately, all the original My Shaldan fragrances are fruity. - Lime, Lemon, Orange, Apple and Squash. They have Herb and Sweet Gardenia also but they are not readily available in India.

They have some Neo range that has Rose, etc. But I am doubtful if they are really coming from My Shaldan co. I have not used them.

Reliance Auto Mart or Big Bazzar are best location to buy authentic products. Last time I bought from Reliance they had a scheme - Buy 3 Get 1 free so effective cost was Rs. 167 per tin.
Old 26th November 2011, 15:17   #109
A.R
BHPian

I picked up a couple of My Shaldan tins from Reliance Autozone - Lemon and Orange flavors. Costed me Rs 222/- each since there were no offers going on. Love the natural fragnance from them. I've been using Ambipur for many years now and this is a big leap for me.
Old 5th December 2011, 00:53   #110
BHPian

got shaldan apple flavour for rs. 250/-. prices have gone up .
Old 5th February 2012, 09:37   #111

I like the Squash flavour that I just bought from Hypercity. The prices sure have gone up and they are Rs.250/- a piece. The new flavours seem to be retailing for Rs.299/-.

I felt I had put up with Ambipur long enough - have found them to be pretty ineffective till I found, in a recent visit, most Singapore cab smelling quite nice and fresh. Most were using My Shaldan.
Old 5th May 2012, 12:25   #112
Senior - BHPian

Guys,
i bought a my shaldan air freshner from reliance auto mall.I am not really concerned about its authenticity but the box and the tin says that it's flammable and not should protected from exceessive heat.

Now how safe is this to be kept inside a car knowing the summer temperatures these days.I have placed it inside the center console of my civic and have left the console lid partially opened exposing just a bit of the tin can

thanks

My Shaldan Car Air Freshener - Genuine v/s Fake - You won't believe this!-photo0447.jpg
Old 7th May 2012, 00:31   #113
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumeethaldankar View Post
Guys,
i bought a my shaldan air freshner from reliance auto mall.I am not really concerned about its authenticity but the box and the tin says that it's flammable and not should protected from exceessive heat.

Now how safe is this to be kept inside a car knowing the summer temperatures these days.I have placed it inside the center console of my civic and have left the console lid partially opened exposing just a bit of the tin can
No problems whatsoever . have been using my shaldan for last 6 months. how much did it cost?

Last edited by benbsb29 : 8th June 2012 at 18:32. Reason: Fixed broken quote tag.
Old 7th May 2012, 13:13   #114
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by M124 View Post
No problems whatsoever . have been using my shaldan for last 6 months. how much did it cost?
It cost 250 bucks at the reliance auto zone.

Last edited by benbsb29 : 8th June 2012 at 18:33. Reason: Fixed broken quote tag.
sumeethaldankar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th June 2012, 18:06   #115
BHPian

Got three different cans at different price. I hope that all three are ORIGINAL.

My Shaldan Car Air Freshener - Genuine v/s Fake - You won't believe this!-img_2072.jpg

My Shaldan Car Air Freshener - Genuine v/s Fake - You won't believe this!-img_2077.jpg

My Shaldan Car Air Freshener - Genuine v/s Fake - You won't believe this!-img_2079.jpg

My Shaldan Car Air Freshener - Genuine v/s Fake - You won't believe this!-img_2097.jpg

My Shaldan Car Air Freshener - Genuine v/s Fake - You won't believe this!-img_2099.jpg

My Shaldan Car Air Freshener - Genuine v/s Fake - You won't believe this!-img_2101.jpg

My Shaldan Car Air Freshener - Genuine v/s Fake - You won't believe this!-img_2110.jpg

My Shaldan Car Air Freshener - Genuine v/s Fake - You won't believe this!-img_2113.jpg

My Shaldan Car Air Freshener - Genuine v/s Fake - You won't believe this!-img_2123.jpg

Can anyone spot any fake among these three?

Cheers!
Irish
Old 8th June 2012, 18:20   #116
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish View Post
Got three different cans at different price. I hope that all three are ORIGINAL.

Cheers!
Irish
Just the Lime one I guess because of the Packaging.

Best open the cans and see the Gel.If its Green/Purple/Orange then its Genuine.
Old 8th June 2012, 21:50   #117
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish View Post

Cheers!
Irish
All 3 are genuine. Lime is in a different packing cos it is 'Neo' and not the regular.
Old 29th August 2012, 15:32   #118

Hi All,

Can anyone please tell me where do we get the "My Shaldan" and not the neo in Bangalore north?

We used to get it in BigBazaar but when I went in this time, did not find it.
Old 12th March 2013, 10:53   #119
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaps View Post
Can anyone please tell me where do we get the "My Shaldan" and not the neo in Bangalore north?
You can find this in Auchan, (formerly known as Spar) Mantri Mall, Malleswaram.

Do check the date of import on these items as sometimes you might end up buying very old stock.
Old 12th March 2013, 11:47   #120
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaps View Post
Hi All,

We used to get it in BigBazaar but when I went in this time, did not find it.
Check out in Shell petrol bunks, they have a stock of these. I have seen these in Mysore road and on Hosur road bunks.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks