Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th September 2009, 00:33   #1711
Senior - BHPian

Not too sure but I think 10k for just the spoilers are a bit way too steep

ALso IMO, strictly IMO, the front just does not look good.

It makes it look a bit too heavy. Would suggest you replace it with the swift sport bumper
Old 14th September 2009, 02:01   #1712
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPEEDY_RACER View Post
i mean to say that the spoiler and its painting was around 10 K
[COLOR=black]I agree to what “thedreamcatcher” said. Jakky88 has already removed that front bumper from his car. A swift sports bumper would any day look better than this. But, if you like this so much, hold on to it. Also, I think that the cost of the spoiler is way too much. I may be wrong. [/COLOR]
Old 14th September 2009, 11:27   #1713
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
i mean to say that the spoiler and its painting was around 10 K
Is it a Carbon Fiber spoiler ?
Old 14th September 2009, 21:25   #1714
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountainheader View Post
Is it a Carbon Fiber spoiler ?
hi Fountain Header/bigmoose85/thedreamcatcher

Its an Abs Spoiler,
but i roughly said the price around 10k since as a whole package i worked on this. so individual price i am not sure.

But i guess if it was a fibre then i might have not paid more than 5 to 6k.

i am working on the stock Bumper also, but it will take time,

will replace the one as a change.

but when it comes to the front its been liked by me and my family.
Old 14th September 2009, 23:05   #1715
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
but when it comes to the front its been liked by me and my family.
Hey,
If you like the way the car looks and happy about it, then there is nothing like it. People have opinions, but its upto you whether you want to implement or not.

Cheers and keep updating your thread
Old 15th September 2009, 10:14   #1716
BHPian

Quote:
Hi Friends,

New to Team BHP, please find the mods done on my ride. almost done same as the above one.
Hey Speedy, welcome on board. As Fountain mentioned, it is the way you feel about your drive. No one knows your drive better than yourself. Just keep the passion burning and go ahead mate, there is a lot more you can still do, cheers.
Old 18th September 2009, 23:19   #1717

Hi guys,
Just got possesion of my new white swift vxi today...although after enduring a lot of pain and after waiting for almost 45 days...want to ask a couple of questions:

1. I am planning to get a swift sports body kit installed but not sure about how would a body kit look on a swift without changing the rims of the car (plan to put alloys later..but aint got no budget right now)

2. is there a difference between the white on a VDi or Zxi and a VXi per say

i would really like to add here that although i wasnt really in favor of getting a white but due to long waiting periods i have decided to go for a white...so i am looking for ways to enhance the looks on the same...the only thing is that my total budget is about 75k of which around 40-45k is for ICE and seat covers..so either alloys or body kit can go in but not both...guys need your help here as this is my first car
Old 18th September 2009, 23:57   #1718
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suyogshukla View Post
Hi guys,
Just got possesion of my new white swift vxi today...although after enduring a lot of pain and after waiting for almost 45 days...want to ask a couple of questions:

1. I am planning to get a swift sports body kit installed but not sure about how would a body kit look on a swift without changing the rims of the car (plan to put alloys later..but aint got no budget right now)

i would really like to add here that although i wasnt really in favor of getting a white but due to long waiting periods i have decided to go for a white...so i am looking for ways to enhance the looks on the same...the only thing is that my total budget is about 75k of which around 40-45k is for ICE and seat covers..so either alloys or body kit can go in but not both...guys need your help here as this is my first car

Hey just my personal opinion.. if you got a limit on the budget for now.. you first get a pair of sweet rims and tires if possible and go for a body kit later.. cos if you do get a body kit.., i feel the car with a body kit with the steel rims (with/ without those wheel caps) will not do justice. i've seen a few and looks weird. I'm sure you have your priorities too. but sharing my thoughts..
Good luck on whatever you get done.
Old 19th September 2009, 00:37   #1719

Quote:
Hi guys,

IMO going for alloys and wider tires should be the first thing, body kit on stock wheels will spoil the looks.
Its only my opinion, you should go in for what you like, after all its your car
Old 19th September 2009, 01:13   #1720
BHPian

Suyog, I would say get alloys and fat tires first. I can't even imagine swift sports body kit on those skinny tires.
Old 19th September 2009, 01:46   #1721

I can. And It looks Hideous!

Get a neat set of rims! They will instantly make your car look better.
Old 19th September 2009, 02:01   #1722
BHPian

+1 to adi99

Alloys and better tyres are a must before fitting a body kit.

If you looking for lower budget alloys, then i've put up an add in classifieds, check if you like the design. Or if you plan for new wheels then try and get lenso.
Old 19th September 2009, 08:49   #1723
BHPian

Alloys and better tyres rather than going for the body kit first. Remove the mud flaps after you fit the alloys. Would look nice.
Old 20th September 2009, 11:36   #1724
BHPian

Quote:
Hi guys,

Hi suyogshukla,

my personnel opinion when i installed the body kit and had to wait for alloys for 1 week, my swift it self was looking weired.

so my personnel opinion, and as updated by others i will say you to go for alloys and then go for Body kit.

and as for the 2nd question color wise there is no difference only some parts will be body colors rest all is same.

hey there are couple of good guys who make the body kits, please message me i will help you in that.

but go for alloys first and then body kit.
Old 23rd September 2009, 14:38   #1725

Hi all once again,

So i am going with your suggestion and wont be getting a body kit for now.

Now for my music system, Body colored handles and mirror & Seat covers i have already spent 50k (the seat covers that i got are from ovion art leather and for the Seat covers, steering cover in leather and neck pillows i had to pay 8k) everything from Satya.

Now i have some 25k left as per my budget which i think will not be enough for 15" with potenza's so here are a couple of options that i was considering

(1) Go for 14" alloys and get a set of 4 alloys with/without changing the tyres on those and have the spare tyre as it is

(2) Go for 15" alloys and get a set of 4 alloys with changed tyres and keep a 14" stock spare for emergency

So guys please suggest me if 14" are worth having or should i go for 15" only i dont want to go higher than that coz i like to travel so handling and comfort level are priority

and also as i am getting everything done from satya only, my plans were to get this thing done from him only. But when i talked to him about this and asked if potenza GIII would be a good choice his reply was 'don't go for potenza's its not for Indian roads' what do you guys think about it as i've heard otherwise

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks