Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th October 2009, 15:18   #1741
BHPian

Swift HIKARI kit

Hey Guys

I am not sure if this kit has been posted earlier in this forum.
This is the new body kit for Suzuki Swift its called HIKARI kit.

The front bumper has LED lights in it near the fog light sweeeet and the rest you can see for your self it comes with rear bumper and side skirts.
Attached Thumbnails
Swift Mods : Post all queries / pics of Swift Modifications here.-suzukihikari.jpg  

Swift Mods : Post all queries / pics of Swift Modifications here.-suzuki-swift-hikari-1.jpg  

Old 13th October 2009, 17:03   #1742
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by degenr8 View Post
Hey Guys

I am not sure if this kit has been posted earlier in this forum.
This is the new body kit for Suzuki Swift its called HIKARI kit.

The front bumper has LED lights in it near the fog light sweeeet and the rest you can see for your self it comes with rear bumper and side skirts.
That's one awesome looking body kit. Is it available in the country?
Old 14th October 2009, 12:01   #1743
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurtazaGhiya View Post
That's one awesome looking body kit. Is it available in the country?
I am not sure if any one in India has imported the kit yet. I spoke to one of the dealers here in Bangalore and he said he is getting the new swift kit and the description he gave had the same features of this kit. He said he would call me when the shipment arrives I will let you know if it’s the same kit.

The HIKARI body kit is originally developed by Suzuki Taiwan, that’s what I read on the net (not sure how far it’s true) and the genuine kit would cost some where around 40-50 k (this is an assumption as the price on the net is RM 3000). The price is for the original kit and not the imitation/replica.

The imitation/replica ones will cheaper did not find and solid clue on the net about the price of the kit so far but one of the forums a guy had asked a question - RM850 (12,000 Rs) including paint ?
So the imitation should be around RM800-RM1000 excluding shipping.
Shipping is expensive e.g. this the quote from one of the Chinese supplier of body kits for a single carbon fiber finish swift mini style hood/bonnet – the hood/bonnet is 199USD and shipping is 450USD by express (will be cheaper if you buy it in bulk).

For now all you get is the swift sports kit aka swift GTI kit (it’s an over priced kit this I what felt when I saw kit after a long wait and searching for it).
Old 14th October 2009, 13:37   #1744
Senior - BHPian

That looks like one awesome kit! Now I really want a swift
Old 14th October 2009, 15:31   #1745
Senior - BHPian

Swift GTi Sports Kit

Hey all,

Where in Mumbai can I purchase the Swift GTi Sports kit of good quality?
Old 14th October 2009, 17:35   #1746
BHPian

There are many guy down south who make these kits starting for 25k upwards. If you import any of them then expect them to be in the range of 45k upwards
Old 14th October 2009, 19:11   #1747
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_tejash View Post
There are many guy down south who make these kits starting for 25k upwards. If you import any of them then expect them to be in the range of 45k upwards
Hi Tejash

Could you please help me with and contact details of the shops dealing in these kits if possible? I hope they are of good quality material.
Old 14th October 2009, 23:45   #1748
BHPian

@Epic
I am travelling for till the next week. I will get you the details when I come back.

I would suggest though that you do check the quality before buying and also remember that what ever looks good may not always be functional. Like if there is a flaw in the design then you might also experience vibrations on higher speeds

Last edited by Dippy : 16th October 2009 at 09:49. Reason: Use the edit button if you are posting within 20 minutes of your earlier post.
Old 15th October 2009, 10:15   #1749
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic View Post
Hi Tejash

Could you please help me with and contact details of the shops dealing in these kits if possible? I hope they are of good quality material.

Are you looking for the ABS kit or fiber glass .
ABS kit is around 24k-28k(without paint).
Fiber glass kits start from 14k up wards the price for the kits depends on design.

I know a person who has the ABS kit in stock only the front bumper and rear bumper for it PM me if your interested .
Old 15th October 2009, 12:16   #1750
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by degenr8 View Post
Are you looking for the ABS kit or fiber glass .
ABS kit is around 24k-28k(without paint).
Fiber glass kits start from 14k up wards the price for the kits depends on design.

I know a person who has the ABS kit in stock only the front bumper and rear bumper for it PM me if your interested .
Hey Degen,

Thats great news. I believe the ABS plastic kits will be stronger than Fibre Glass kits?
Old 15th October 2009, 17:28   #1751
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic View Post
Hey Degen,

Thats great news. I believe the ABS plastic kits will be stronger than Fibre Glass kits?
ABS kits are better - quality wise but not sure if they are strong (at least the once we get here).

If you have a small dent/damage in a good quality ABS bumper you can get it back to shape easily but if have major dent/damage I am not sure if u can fix or how to fix it .

Where as in fiber glass you can fix it(re work on it ) no matter how big the problem is.

The ABS Kit I mentioned is here in Bangalore not in Mumbai.
Old 16th October 2009, 14:57   #1752
BHPian

Was wondering what material are the stock bumpers on the Swift made from? ABS / Fiberglass/...???
Old 16th October 2009, 17:06   #1753
BHPian

Hey guys. I have been following this website for sometime now and there's lots of info on Suzuki Swift mods. Not sure whether this link has been posted before.

The story of Koh -Swift-
Old 18th October 2009, 21:03   #1754
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamdiesel View Post
Hey guys. I have been following this website for sometime now and there's lots of info on Suzuki Swift mods. Not sure whether this link has been posted before.

The story of Koh -Swift-
Thats an amazing blog with good pictures and description.I have been following it past couple of months too. it covers most of the mod's available for the swift.
Old 22nd October 2009, 16:49   #1755
BHPian

White Swift

Hi all, I am a newbie to this forum and felt like sharing my White swift photos since this is a relevant post for Swift's. Its good to be part of Team-BHP.
Attached Thumbnails
Swift Mods : Post all queries / pics of Swift Modifications here.-dsc01102.jpg  

Swift Mods : Post all queries / pics of Swift Modifications here.-dsc01103.jpg  

Swift Mods : Post all queries / pics of Swift Modifications here.-dsc01104.jpg  

Swift Mods : Post all queries / pics of Swift Modifications here.-dsc01105.jpg  

Swift Mods : Post all queries / pics of Swift Modifications here.-dsc01106.jpg  

Swift Mods : Post all queries / pics of Swift Modifications here.-dsc01107.jpg  

Swift Mods : Post all queries / pics of Swift Modifications here.-dsc01108.jpg  

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks