Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories

Search this Thread
Old 6th October 2014, 01:31   #2251
BHPian

Re: Swift Mods : Post all queries / pics of Swift Modifications here.

My swift with yoko rubber and lenso project d alloys. 3M wrap done to give the "cooper effect". debadged rear except for the suzuki logo. comments most welcome .
Attached Thumbnails
Swift Mods : Post all queries / pics of Swift Modifications here.-swiftyyy-copy.jpg  

jamesdraj is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 6th October 2014, 06:42   #2252
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesdraj View Post
My swift with yoko rubber and lenso project d alloys. 3M wrap done to give the "cooper effect". debadged rear except for the suzuki logo. comments most welcome .
Overall a well executed set of mods but forgive me for asking this, Is the the brake light and indicator visible with this level of blackening?!

Anurag.
Old 6th October 2014, 08:55   #2253
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4anurag View Post
Overall a well executed set of mods but forgive me for asking this, Is the the brake light and indicator visible with this level of blackening?!
Thnx anurag. Visibility is not to the level of stock but visibility is around 50-60%, will take a snap with brakes on...

Last edited by n_aditya : 6th October 2014 at 16:29. Reason: quote tags fixed
Old 13th March 2015, 11:15   #2254
BHPian

Hello fellow swift owners and lovers,

I'm planning to give my 7 year old swift a little makeover.
Can anyone tell me how are these headlights compared to the standard reflector based headlights in terms of lighting ? These surely look good, but how are their performance ? I'm planning to put 55w 4300K hid in the projectors of these lights.
Attached Images

Old 14th July 2015, 23:21   #2255
BHPian

Sorry for bumping up this old thread, but I couldn't get the information I was searching from anywhere else.
@naveen.raju
Could you please provide the details about that Volvo head light fitted to the fog lamp housing of your friend's swift? From which Volvo does it come from? Where can I procure one from ? Probably additional relay will be needed- isn't it? I am planning to fit one into 2009 swift. Please help.
Old 31st July 2015, 17:38   #2256

Hey guys,

My first post although i have been a follower of this site for years..Just wanted to share a few snaps of my "Mystique" i got done in Jan this year....Comments welcome
Attached Thumbnails
Swift Mods : Post all queries / pics of Swift Modifications here.-imag1782.jpg  

Swift Mods : Post all queries / pics of Swift Modifications here.-imag1785_1.jpg  

Swift Mods : Post all queries / pics of Swift Modifications here.-imag1770.jpg  

Swift Mods : Post all queries / pics of Swift Modifications here.-imag0406.jpg  

deb_sen is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 6th August 2015, 09:08   #2257
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shasha View Post
Sorry for bumping up this old thread, but I couldn't get the information I was searching from anywhere else.
@naveen.raju
Could you please provide the details about that Volvo head light fitted to the fog lamp housing of your friend's swift? From which Volvo does it come from? Where can I procure one from ? Probably additional relay will be needed- isn't it? I am planning to fit one into 2009 swift. Please help.
Sorry for the late reply. I dont have much details but he got it at 2010-2011 so you can guess which volvo was running at that time. He got it from bangalore only and yes, it need extra relays and wiring.
naveen.raju is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th September 2015, 00:45   #2258
BHPian

Thought of modifying my silver swift. Repainted to white with glossy black over the roof , wheel arches and fenders. Swift Mods : Post all queries / pics of Swift Modifications here.-imageuploadedbyteambhp1442171642.726409.jpg
Swift Mods : Post all queries / pics of Swift Modifications here.-imageuploadedbyteambhp1442171680.744506.jpg
Swift Mods : Post all queries / pics of Swift Modifications here.-imageuploadedbyteambhp1442171699.220250.jpg
shasha is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th March 2016, 11:38   #2259
BHPian

Hi,

I am planning to change the spoiler on my swift. Can anyone suggest any good shop in Mumbai from where I can get one ?

Regards
skrules
Old 29th March 2016, 12:10   #2260
Distinguished - BHPian

Does anybody know of a modified black swift, turbo'ed, putting out 100 WHP? In Delhi.
Apparently he holds the class record at BIC of some sort. The fellow comes to my gym, and its usually parked right outside, decently stickered, with a hint of the intercooler(I think) visible under the bumper. I'll try and get pics.
Its usually accompanied by a golden WagonR, again, kitted out externally, dont know about the internals, but probably yes.
Old 29th March 2016, 12:14   #2261
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v_safari View Post
Hello fellow swift owners and lovers,

I'm planning to give my 7 year old swift a little makeover.
Can anyone tell me how are these headlights compared to the standard reflector based headlights in terms of lighting ? These surely look good, but how are their performance ? I'm planning to put 55w 4300K hid in the projectors of these lights.

Did you get those lights? If yes, what was the cost and how is your experience?
Old 6th April 2016, 11:54   #2262
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourabhzen View Post
Did you get those lights? If yes, what was the cost and how is your experience?
Nope, I sold the Car.
Old 26th May 2017, 18:08   #2263
BHPian

Can you fix the dashboard of a second gen swift to the first one? I've a 2007 model vxi and would like to retrofit a dashboard from the zxi 2nd gen trim, is this a possibility?
Old 11th December 2017, 07:45   #2264
BHPian

Hello all,
I have 2009 type 2 silver swift vxi. Pls share suggestions for
cosmetic mods .
Mainly headlight, tail lights, performance, interiors etc. It has 60k and I plan to keep it for few more years and justify this plan by making it look modern

One main concern however is that, it gives very low mileage. 10 in city and 13 in highways. Any possibility of improving it?

Please share reliable service centers in Bengaluru. The one I have visited seem to simply wash and put paper sheet under foot and give it back.

Any reasonable place in Bengaluru where they do mods as a package?

Thanks!
Old 15th April 2018, 23:33   #2265
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_heart View Post
Hello all,
I have 2009 type 2 silver swift vxi. Pls share suggestions for
cosmetic mods .
Mainly headlight, tail lights, performance, interiors etc. It has 60k and I plan to keep it for few more years and justify this plan by making it look modern

One main concern however is that, it gives very low mileage. 10 in city and 13 in highways. Any possibility of improving it?

Please share reliable service centers in Bengaluru. The one I have visited seem to simply wash and put paper sheet under foot and give it back.

Any reasonable place in Bengaluru where they do mods as a package?

Thanks!
Bumping this myself!

Most Viewed