Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th April 2008, 20:05   #1141
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by alias View Post
here is my(bro's) some wat modded swift
Nice alloys. Good choice of design. A welcome change as most alloys designs are pretty common now. This is different from the rest and good looking too.
Old 17th April 2008, 20:17   #1142
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_aditya View Post
Nice alloys. Good choice of design. A welcome change as most alloys designs are pretty common now. This is different from the rest and good looking too.

thanks but i thank psyco since it was his recomendation

i was going for something else
Old 18th April 2008, 10:29   #1143
BHPian

@Alias: How much did the spoiler cost and where did you pick it up from, it looks pretty neat.
Old 18th April 2008, 18:47   #1144
BHPian

Please help me out. I am posting it again.
Which is the best place in Chennai to fix front power windows with Keyless entry for a new SWIFT LDI (Please specify the brand name and the price).Which company would offer switches which are matching with the interiors.

I also intend to install the audio set up and from the different threads I have found out about Tecknocrat which is opined to be good.

Can both the things (power windows and audio) be fitted in one place without having warranty and rattling issues
Old 18th April 2008, 22:18   #1145
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufRoc View Post
@Alias: How much did the spoiler cost and where did you pick it up from, it looks pretty neat.

got it from EVO -blueraven the best place for car mods

costed i guess around 4k or so
Old 18th April 2008, 22:19   #1146
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gautam Misra View Post
Please help me out. I am posting it again.
Which is the best place in Chennai to fix front power windows with Keyless entry for a new SWIFT LDI (Please specify the brand name and the price).Which company would offer switches which are matching with the interiors.

I also intend to install the audio set up and from the different threads I have found out about Tecknocrat which is opined to be good.

Can both the things (power windows and audio) be fitted in one place without having warranty and rattling issues

if youn were in blore i would have suggested you EVO since i got all this done there only

chennai well no idea buddy
Old 19th April 2008, 00:21   #1147
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
This rim design is actually originally AC Schnitzer the famous tuner but due to its looks it's been copied by a lot of companies.
Yup! it comes with their kit for the 1series.
Old 19th April 2008, 09:36   #1148
BHPian

@Gautam Misra: You can get both these done at your dealer itself and not worry a bit about the warranty. You can get Maruthi approved kits for both these and will look nice and comes with warranty. I know that Khivraj for sure does this.
Old 23rd April 2008, 14:39   #1149
BHPian

A lot of people here have the stage 1 mod to their swift's.
Is it true that a swift with a KN FILTER(CAI) and AUTOMECH FREE FLOW SYSTEM increase the BHP to around 106? Read this in a forum. Not too sure about this. If this is not true, then what are the gains in terms of BHP and torque when you get these mods to the car?
Old 23rd April 2008, 14:45   #1150
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by swift8847 View Post
A lot of people here have the stage 1 mod to their swift's.
Is it true that a swift with a KN FILTER(CAI) and AUTOMECH FREE FLOW SYSTEM increase the BHP to around 106? Read this in a forum. Not too sure about this. If this is not true, then what are the gains in terms of BHP and torque when you get these mods to the car?
hi,

A stock swift is 87bhp. You can add another 5-7 bhp at the max with both the above additions.

Viper
Old 23rd April 2008, 15:58   #1151
BHPian

Hi, please help me in getting a neat install of projectors on my swift VDI I would need it installed in the fog lamp area. If any body has done the same please let me know. I need it urgently as I have lot of night driving.
Old 23rd April 2008, 18:51   #1152
BHPian

Sameer_dg, just change your bulbs to 100/130 Philips lamps. They need a cut out as well this would cost you Rs. 800 to Rs. 1000. Projector lamps are a waste of money though they look good.
Old 23rd April 2008, 19:03   #1153
BHPian

Areodynamics with spoiler.

Not sure if it was discussed already here...
Being a newbie, please help me.

Does adding a spoiler to Swift affect the aerodynamics, and if so to what extent?
For cars like Honda City/Accent, it is on hood, but in case of Swift, it seems to be in the line of air flow.
Old 26th April 2008, 22:20   #1154
BHPian

Saw this swift today.... some of you might think its a bit wierd but it was very very very artisticaly done.... the colours were very well used and it didn't shout...you would love it too if u saw it in person...
the car doesn't look very bad in the pic either...
while i was taking the pics was talking to the owner about it but i wasn't really paying attention so all i heard was "he got it done from some tattoo in mumbai" can't really remember much more...so go figure like me if he got it done for some tatoo company or was done by a tattoo artist!
anyone know more about it??
Attached Thumbnails
Swift Mods : Post all queries / pics of Swift Modifications here.-moto_0299.jpg  

Swift Mods : Post all queries / pics of Swift Modifications here.-moto_0302.jpeg  

Old 26th April 2008, 22:29   #1155
Team-BHP Support

that looks airbrushed. tight.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks