Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th December 2008, 18:01   #1426
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by autopsyche View Post
One sick sick sick swift! My fav definitely.

- 16" Black Wheels & 205/50/16 Bridgestone Tires
Sweet Jesus...this is my favourite shoe-alloy combo for the Swift. Looks breathtaking.

Which brand of Alloys autopsyche? how much?
Old 7th December 2008, 22:03   #1427
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramkris View Post
Is this kind of Headlights available here in India? If not, how to source one like this in Bangalore.
i think its available. it costs less than 10k in kerala!!! gonna give it a try soon!
Old 7th December 2008, 22:37   #1428
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrohead View Post
Nice mods nikhil. Cool Street glow kit. Where from did you buy it in india ?
Thanks Petrolhead. Those are not streetglow neons! they are the round circular neons which u can get for 150 Rs. I used two of them.
Old 9th December 2008, 16:11   #1429
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramkris View Post
Guys,

Is this kind of Headlights available here in India? If not, how to source one like this in Bangalore.

Bi-Xenon HID Projector Headlamps and Turbo Kit for SWIFT - Suzuki Forums: Suzuki Forum Site

This looks cool and is a xenon projector with bulbs,balasts and et all.

Feel it will look good on my Ozone blue swift vdi. Looks less blingy than the flashy projectors which we see in India(In my opinion)

Your thoughts on this welcome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikram_d View Post
@ramkris - These are not available anywhere. Moreover do you really want them, when the price is close to Rs. 40,000/set
Well depending on availability and at a right price, I would go for it. But not at 40,000 Rs. I feel these could be D2S projectors and not the standard H4 projectors, hence the high price.

See that the forum post says that it comes with ballasts, projectors et all. So the price is partially justified
Old 14th December 2008, 14:37   #1430
Senior - BHPian

Swift with 17` rims.....it also has projector headlamps.
Attached Thumbnails
Swift Mods : Post all queries / pics of Swift Modifications here.-dsc00695.jpg  

Last edited by faithless_1984 : 14th December 2008 at 14:38.
Old 16th December 2008, 14:44   #1431
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless_1984 View Post
Swift with 17` rims.....it also has projector headlamps.

Hi Faithless,

These are superb rims. Which brand are they and wer and how much did you purchase them for?
Old 16th December 2008, 14:50   #1432
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic View Post
Hey Guys,

Does anyone know where i can purchase ORVM with LED indicators for a Swift in Mumbai? They should be nice bright LEDs and not regular bulbs and of good quality.

Epic
Hi guys,

I have finally purchased a set of Gallieo OVRMs with LED indicators. However, they are chromed. I have given them to Vitesse, the MASS at Andheri West in Mumbai for painting to match the body colour which is silky silver. However, i have been told by them that the paint will peel off in no time. I even suggested that they scrape off the chrome finish and then have them painted but they have the same excuse. Is this true? Have anyone experienced this problem?

Epic
Old 16th December 2008, 16:53   #1433
BHPian

Sticker maker in NCR region

HI guys,

Where can I get the high quality custom made stickers in DELHI region.
I am looking something like ABARTH's side stripe for my Swift.
Old 16th December 2008, 18:22   #1434
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Hi Faithless,

These are superb rims. Which brand are they and wer and how much did you purchase them for?
I think they are either K-Speed or SM alloys, Since this car belongs to Kanwal Tyre house guy in Karol Bagh
Old 16th December 2008, 18:27   #1435
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Hi guys,

I have finally purchased a set of Gallieo OVRMs with LED indicators. However, they are chromed. I have given them to Vitesse, the MASS at Andheri West in Mumbai for painting to match the body colour which is silky silver. However, i have been told by them that the paint will peel off in no time. I even suggested that they scrape off the chrome finish and then have them painted but they have the same excuse. Is this true? Have anyone experienced this problem?

Epic
What the service station guys have told you is true. Painting on chrome never lasts. It will start chipping in a few days time.
Old 16th December 2008, 20:50   #1436
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Hi Faithless,

Its not my car Epic ,it belongs to a guy in my college.
Manan knows more about this car...

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4ugr8 View Post
I think they are either K-Speed or SM alloys, Since this car belongs to Kanwal Tyre house guy in Karol Bagh
Old 17th December 2008, 12:25   #1437
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikram_d View Post
What the service station guys have told you is true. Painting on chrome never lasts. It will start chipping in a few days time.
Hi Vikram,

What is the solution for this though?
Old 17th December 2008, 13:17   #1438
Senior - BHPian

You dont paint on the chrome parts directly.. First u apply some primer or some stuff like that and then u paint it and it will last.

And paint on chrome does last as ive had chrome wheels on my swift which i later got painted and it never peeled off.

Last edited by karthik247 : 17th December 2008 at 13:18.
Old 17th December 2008, 13:18   #1439
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Hi Vikram,

What is the solution for this though?
They only solution that I see is try and to scrape the chrome layer off somehow. Then use putty to give a smooth finish and paint over it. I wanted to go in for similar covers too, but dropped the idea since they were chrome.
Old 18th December 2008, 23:17   #1440

Swift Lxi CNG ???

Hi All,

I am planning to buy a new car in 2009. Since I will be travelling from Gurgaon to Delhi (approx 70 kms) daily, I need to get a cng kit fitted.

I have decided to for CNF fitment in Swift Lxi over Santro GLS (company fitted CNG). The dealer I talked to has good experience in CNG insatllations especially Maruti cars.The dealership owner himself drives an SX4 (CNG) and his manager has a Swift CNG. They are running fine.

I asked an executive from the same dealer to inquire whether they fitted TAP along with the CNG kit. He asked the same to the actual fitters and they said that TAP isn't required because they do the wiring in such a way that the car's performance is not at all affected.

Now, I learnt about these technicalities (TAP,lambda etc.) from other threads where senior BHPians have shared their valuable knowledge.Everywhere I have read that TAP is required for CNG.

Now I am a little confused about the whole thing. Is there any truth in what the executive has said ???

Last edited by Rehaan : 19th December 2008 at 11:00. Reason: bcz = because. Please avoid SMS language on Team-BHP. Thanks.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks