Originally Posted by DonVilano View Post

3)what is the price of a k&n standard filter for this swift

~ 4.5K for the stock replacement KN.
Old 16th January 2008, 10:21   #1022
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidkun View Post
Hi!

I own a Swift Lxi and I feel that the ride is a little hard sometimes on low speeds over broken, crevice filled roads. What can be done to improve the ride quality and have a softer suspension? I do not wish to do anything too expensive.
In the opinion of other Swift owners, is their ride quality a lil stiff too??
Am i posting the message in the right thread? I don't know if anyone has seen the message as yet. I would really appreciate a reply from someone in the know. Mods, should this be posted anywhere else or is this thread correct?
Old 16th January 2008, 22:23   #1023
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I own a Swift Lxi and I feel that the ride is a little hard sometimes on low speeds over broken, crevice filled roads. What can be done to improve the ride quality and have a softer suspension? I do not wish to do anything too expensive.
Sadly not much can be done to improve the ride quality, you can go for better tires oriented for ride like Michelin MXV8, go for 185/70/14 and your ride should become a tad better. Yes the ride is stiff, but then not much can be done. If you are ready to spend then you can go for blistein shocks.
Old 17th January 2008, 10:12   #1024

Hi all,

I have a swift ZXi 50+k done on the odo. Now as my warranty period is over, I would like to do some mods on the car.....

Initially, I wanted to fit in an LPG kit to get a better mileage ( which is around 12/13 kmpl).

I also want some performance enhancement...

I am also planning to go for angel Eye ( I am not sure about the difference between angle eyes and projectors).....

And also the alloy changes ( I currently have the stock alloys)

Seniors, any suggestions??

Thanks
Old 17th January 2008, 10:58   #1025
BHPian

Endcan for swift

My Swift VXi clocked 5K and I am planning some basic modes. I have almost finalised Green Wind (cold air intake) as airfilter. Please let me know your comments. Also, I am planning a better end can. I know that a true performance difference can be extracted only by a good exhaust system, but changing the headers and all will void my warranty (I know someone with my dealer and he was OK with filter, but not headers and all). So I am postponing the complete exhaust system to a later stage. As of now, I am planning a good end can with decent note. Any good brand which is affordable? I am confused with lot of brands (mainly chinese/malaysian/taiwan types).
Old 17th January 2008, 11:19   #1026
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidkun View Post
Hi!

In my opinion stock tyres are the biggest shame on a swift. They are puny, slim and looks bad too. Swift needs a better shoe. My first mod on my VXi (4th day) was Alloys and slightly wider tyres and now feels way better in ride quality and handling.
Old 17th January 2008, 14:58   #1027

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4ugr8 View Post

They look great...
Can any one tell me how much it will cost this seats and is it available at bglr??
Old 18th January 2008, 12:13   #1028
Team-BHP Support

hey guys, just saw viper fitting these tail lamps on a swift. they look amazing. unfortunately i didnt have a cam on me at that time. but this is what they look like.

By akshay1234
Old 18th January 2008, 12:33   #1029
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay1234 View Post
hey guys, just saw viper fitting these tail lamps on a swift. they look amazing. unfortunately i didnt have a cam on me at that time. but this is what they look like.
How much for a set?

Old 18th January 2008, 12:35   #1030
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSA View Post
How much for a set?

kya malum? i was just there for a few mins. didnt ask him. why dont you pm him.
Old 18th January 2008, 12:37   #1031
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay1234 View Post

By akshay1234
these are damn common now in bombay. know of 5 cars from versova to bandra that have em. prices i guess should be 10k plus. though not sure
Old 18th January 2008, 12:40   #1032
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesal View Post
these are damn common now in bombay. know of 5 cars from versova to bandra that have em. prices i guess should be 10k plus. though not sure
5 dosent exactly make it common. do you know anyone who has them?
Old 18th January 2008, 12:59   #1033
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesal View Post
these are damn common now in bombay.
i have come across a few swifts with these lights in Kolkata. these look much better than the after-market round ones IMO - but not quite common like the stock type
Old 20th January 2008, 20:09   #1034
Senior - BHPian

I saw a white VDi with the aftermarket tail lamps, which akshay has posted, must agree they look much much better in person then in pics, also they look better then the other aftermarket lamps which most of the Swifts are having.
Old 20th January 2008, 20:41   #1035
BHPian

Hey!
I have a Swift Zxi! As you'll know, it comes with all orange-ish display in the dials and the a/c control. Is there anyway I can change the lights from orange to say blue or white?
Thanks!

Most Viewed