Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th October 2010, 16:58   #1
BHPian

Elegant Seat Covers

All,
Looking for seat covers for new Figo.
I wanted fabric one as I learnt that art leather heats up a lot in hot places like TN.

Have checked out in couple of shops and I have only one choice which is Elegant seat coveres and the costs are as follows.

Basic - 3000Rs
Mid Range - 4800Rs.
Velvet fabric, water resistance - 5800Rs.

Reliance auto mart gives 15% discount to this price.

Please let me know your experience with Elegant Fabric covers and Reliance Automart fitting if you have experienced.

I am planning to go for mid range one
Old 8th October 2010, 20:18   #2
rkg
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by blorebuddy View Post
All,
Looking for seat covers for new Figo.
I wanted fabric one as I learnt that art leather heats up a lot in hot places like TN.

Have checked out in couple of shops and I have only one choice which is Elegant seat coveres and the costs are as follows.

Basic - 3000Rs
Mid Range - 4800Rs.
Velvet fabric, water resistance - 5800Rs.

Reliance auto mart gives 15% discount to this price.

Please let me know your experience with Elegant Fabric covers and Reliance Automart fitting if you have experienced.

I am planning to go for mid range one

They are good. Iam using them since one year in my Vista

Go to JC road. the distributor is one Kumar agencies in the bylnes of JC road. But i got better offer form one guy( I think it is some JJ )
MRP was 2600/- odd. Kumar quoted 2400/. this guy gave it for 2000/-
rkg is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th April 2012, 18:22   #3
BHPian

Re: Elegant Seat Covers

I went to Kumar Agencies last week to enquire. They are the main distributors in Bangalore for Elegant.

Elegant now has four varieties of seats. Europa, Suede, Fabguard and Cotton towel type. I was able to click some pictures of the catalog they had. I'm uploading them so that it is useful to someone.

Europa is the velvet fabric which is scratch guard, water resistant and he said of the best quality.

One can also browse through the seat types in their site.
Attached Thumbnails
Elegant Seat Covers-elegant-seat_etios.jpg  

Elegant Seat Covers-elegant_europa-2.jpg  

Elegant Seat Covers-elegant_europa-bucket.jpg  

Elegant Seat Covers-elegant_europa.jpg  

Elegant Seat Covers-elegant_fabguard.jpg  

Elegant Seat Covers-elegant_suede.jpg  

Old 5th April 2012, 19:34   #4
BHPian

Elegant has just added new 'Europa Rider' series to their range of seat covers.. Available now for Swift/ D'Zire/ Honda City/ Innova only.. Came to know at their FB page, apparently looking good, but the cost is not mentioned there, if anybody has seen/ purchased, do share the info..
To view the pics click HERE
Old 5th April 2012, 22:17   #5
BHPian

I have the crown v2 beige in my car, the Safari. Best seat covers that I have sat upon in terms of looks and comfort. Here are a few attached photos:
Attached Thumbnails
Elegant Seat Covers-dscn1396-medium.jpg  

Elegant Seat Covers-dscn1397-medium.jpg  

Elegant Seat Covers-dscn1399-medium.jpg  

Elegant Seat Covers-dscn1403-medium.jpg  

Elegant Seat Covers-dscn1408-medium.jpg  

simpleman is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th April 2013, 12:36   #6

Elegant Seat Covers Bangalore

Scoured JC road yesterday for Elegant seat covers.
Only two variants available for Brio.
Fabguard Jacquard car seat covers - Kumar Car Acc quoted about Rs 3300
Europa - Rs 6300 including fitment
In Europa, only the surfaces resting our back, butt, headrest are microfiber velvet. Rest of the entire seat cover is PU !
Old 16th April 2013, 14:30   #7
rkg
Senior - BHPian

Re: Elegant Seat Covers Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaveman View Post
Scoured JC road yesterday for Elegant seat covers.
Only two variants available for Brio.
Fabguard Jacquard car seat covers - Kumar Car Acc quoted about Rs 3300
Europa - Rs 6300 including fitment
In Europa, only the surfaces resting our back, butt, headrest are microfiber velvet. Rest of the entire seat cover is PU !
Go to other shops in the JC road. they quote better than Kumar for elegant seat covers
Old 17th April 2013, 19:07   #8
BHPian

Dear Bhpians in Bangalore.
I plan to replace the carpet and get seat covers for my dad's ageing alto, any of you can throw light on some of these aspects?

1) What would replacing the carpet cost ? Any recommendation where whis could be done in Bangalore ( preferably west bangalore :-))

2) Is it a good idea to have a layer of sound insulating material below the carpet , will this make a difference to the NVH levels in the cabin?

3) For seat covers I'm planning art leather due to its ease of cleaning, durability and cost- comments and views on alternatives most welcome

4) I also plan to have OVRMS that come on the Alto K-10 installed- do these fit on to the old Alto800 ? What would a pair cost approximately

Look forward to your comments and inputs on the above queries. Thanks
Old 19th April 2013, 13:01   #9
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gops2009 View Post
I plan to replace the carpet and get seat covers for my dad's ageing alto, any of you can throw light on some of these aspects?

1) What would replacing the carpet cost ? Any recommendation where whis could be done in Bangalore ( preferably west bangalore :-))

2) Is it a good idea to have a layer of sound insulating material below the carpet , will this make a difference to the NVH levels in the cabin?

3) For seat covers I'm planning art leather due to its ease of cleaning, durability and cost- comments and views on alternatives most welcome

4) I also plan to have OVRMS that come on the Alto K-10 installed- do these fit on to the old Alto800 ? What would a pair cost approximately

dear gops2009,

As much as we'd love to help you out on this I'd also like to let you know that this query of your seems to be completely off-topic. We are discussing about seat-covers from Elegant auto here.

Guys I am really looking forward to check out these seat covers sometime soon. Probably will head over to few places to scout. I really want some new covers for my ride but the heat and sun has convinced me not to go for art leather or leather. Will keep you guys posted.
Old 19th April 2013, 13:43   #10
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gops2009 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manas5 View Post
dear gops2009,

As much as we'd love to help you out on this I'd also like to let you know that this query of your seems to be completely off-topic. We are discussing about seat-covers from Elegant auto here.

Guys I am really looking forward to check out these seat covers sometime soon. Probably will head over to few places to scout. I really want some new covers for my ride but the heat and sun has convinced me not to go for art leather or leather. Will keep you guys posted.

Oh-uh I missed your entire post. I see you too are talking about seat covers. Sorry dude
Old 6th July 2013, 14:43   #11
Distinguished - BHPian

Got a set of Fabric covers for the Storme, from Elegant, through Auto Fusion. I did not want leather, and found the rexine - a.k.a art-leather to be bad. Hence the only option was Fabric.

Model: Chetak Gati Beige.
Cost: 7500/-
(Local shops had quoted 4000 for fabric cover made locally.

Elegant Seat Covers-elegantfront.jpg

Elegant Seat Covers-elegant-rearseats.jpg

The covers are quite good, not the fit is not perfect - it is tight in some places. No stitching to the seats, but just tie at the bottom.

http://elegantauto.net/productrange.php

Was not able to see it before I ordered, but I had got positive feedback from @Simpleman. Took about 10 days after I placed the order with Auto-Fusion before they came in.

@Simpleman, thank you !
Old 6th July 2013, 14:54   #12
BHPian

Glad to be of service.
Old 27th December 2013, 21:51   #13
BHPian

I want fabric seat covers for my new Dzire.
I have had good experience with Elegant fabric covers, but surprisingly not many dealers keep the elegant range in stock these days.
Can anyone tell me a shop in delhi ncr with a lot of range of elegant seat covers?
Old 4th April 2014, 14:07   #14
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleman View Post
I have the crown v2 beige in my car, the Safari. Best seat covers that I have sat upon in terms of looks and comfort. Here are a few attached photos:
Looks very neat. Could you please share the cost for the entire set ?
Old 4th April 2014, 20:43   #15
BHPian

It cost me about Rs 4000 couple of years ago.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks