Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th December 2005, 14:00   #1
BHPian

K&N filter for ZEN

Re: K&N filter Quote:
Originally Posted by subbarao

hi sathya
As i have ZEN mpfi2001, want fix K&N filter, where can i get this in Bangalore, model no, & price, one more thing is it require to change the exhaust system to free flow?? how it performs on standard exhaust?

thnx in advance
subbarao

Hey...i too have the same model...abt k&n filter i had teh universal conical filter for abt 2 years and then now have the stock replacement filter ..i feel the stock replacement filter is the one u shud go for...where do u stay ???...u can get it from methods online...as i am new here i dont know the places ...rudra had taken me to this shop who ar ethe main distributors here..pm him...

abt free flow...i again dunno abt the loval guys...i have mine from automech.

www.automechexhausts.com

mail them and they might give their bangalore guy 's number ...in 2001 it had cost me 7k ...

also put the strut brace ,,,amitoj bot it here for about 1.5k ...so pm him for that ...

As i thought, it will be useful for me & other bhpian's to know the place, where we can get K&N filters, freeflow, stutbase, etc. to modify ZEN & other car's, in bangalore

Rudra sen, amitoj or any other bhpian's who know, are requested to post.

Old 8th December 2005, 11:03   #2
BHPian

Methods doesn't sell it directly. Sagar automobiles is one distributor of K&N. You can get it from them.. they have the K&N demo too in their dairy circle office. For free flows, I have heard that Sun Motors (whitefield) does the free flow setup with the automech built headers. Not enquired them though.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks