Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th December 2005, 15:02   #1
BHPian

Accessories in Delhi for the Baleno..plz help

Guys,

I am going to Delhi for 3 days for some work assignment(starting today evening).I'll be travelling in my own car.
I would like to take the opportunity to get some accessories fitted in the Baleno(black Lxi):I would like if some of the team members can tell me where i can get the following in Delhi:

1)Leather covers (Stanley or any other brand).
2)Sun Film (Vkool,Lumar or any other)
3)K&N filter.
4)Silver finish center console.(Does any maruti dealer in Delhi do it?)
5) Leather wrapped steering wheel.I would like this to be fitted properly(similar to factory fitting). I don't like the job that the Maruti guys do when they hand stitch the leather cover on the steering.

I would be very grateful if someone could point me to some good Accessory places in Delhi and dealers for- Stanley, K&N, Maruti Dealers(where i can get the silver console)..

Address and contact number of these places would be very helpful ( or website where i can get the info)

Time should not be a constraint(for a good job to be done),I am prepared to leave my car for one day(or more if required) to get these fitments.I would have other transportation for local travel in Delhi.

Thanks,

Last edited by imjimmy : 10th December 2005 at 15:04.
Old 10th December 2005, 20:35   #2
BHPian

hey buddy , even i am planning to getsome work done on my cars tommrrow , so give me a call once you reach delhi ok and i'll sort you out .

call me on 9810855333
Amit Wadhwa
Old 10th December 2005, 20:44   #3
Senior - BHPian

Lajpat nagar is a good place, but Karol Bagh and Khan Market are better.
Old 10th December 2005, 23:12   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Lajpat nagar is a good place, but Karol Bagh and Khan Market are better.
Thanks dceite. I will check these places out. IF there are any specifics places(in karol Bagh or Khan Market) plz let me know. Will any of these places be open on Sunday?

Quote:
hey buddy , even i am planning to getsome work done on my cars tommrrow , so give me a call once you reach delhi ok and i'll sort you out .
call me on 9810855333
Amit Wadhwa
Thanks Amit. I will surely give you a call. So what work are you planning to do on your cars?
Looks like i will have to be a little selective. The seat covers might have to wait till the next visit(as they seem to take even more than one day).

Last edited by imjimmy : 10th December 2005 at 23:17.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks