Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th February 2008, 12:34   #1396

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSA View Post
Floor it baby - Did you use relay?.
No I don't know if it was the 80w that blew the wire as I had blown a bulb earlier with the old wiring. Which one are you thinking of using? The Osram guys in Bangalore said that Nightbreaker is not available in H11 in India yet. Have you heard anything different?
Old 12th February 2008, 14:15   #1397
BHPian

indica head lamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by manipal View Post
I own A tata indica turbo, the headlamps provided are useless(55/60), recenlty i have replaced the bulb to 90/100, there is no difference, I would like to known which manufacturer provides relays, wiring harness and ceramic holders? what would be the price
I am using roots relay/harness with philips 100/90 rally lamps costed be approx 2000/-. light is quite effective.
Old 12th February 2008, 20:56   #1398
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drchernish View Post
hi everyone.still thinking wether or not to take the xenon plunge.want better light for main headlights for verna crdi(needed bcos of the power available) or go in for philips crystal vision 55-60w.no wattage increase -dont want to spoil the reflectors.
.enquired about philips crystall vision.costs around 1000 rs.are they good over the standard bulbs.??
Old 12th February 2008, 21:09   #1399
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
.enquired about philips crystall vision.costs around 1000 rs.are they good over the standard bulbs.??

Definitely they are, if only your requirement is to increase the throw of light and better visibility.
Old 12th February 2008, 23:49   #1400
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by floor_it_baby View Post
No I don't know if it was the 80w that blew the wire as I had blown a bulb earlier with the old wiring. Which one are you thinking of using? The Osram guys in Bangalore said that Nightbreaker is not available in H11 in India yet. Have you heard anything different?
I think lack of relay led to the wire melting. I am thinking of Osram Nightbreaker, no relay required, will talk to Osram and let you know.
Old 13th February 2008, 16:19   #1401
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashthedivx View Post
Definitely they are, if only your requirement is to increase the throw of light and better visibility.
and also the overall look of the car in dark..and what to do about the fogs.can i also get them in white else they will look out of place.which ones will be the best?philips what whattage.
Old 14th February 2008, 11:28   #1402
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
and also the overall look of the car in dark..and what to do about the fogs.can i also get them in white else they will look out of place.which ones will be the best?philips what whattage.

Installing the Phillips will definitely give you a distinct and authentic look to your car in the dark, however, for reference i would recommend you to check out team-bhp's great buddy's review.

And for the fogs, you"ll be needing the right size.. yes you can get them in Phillips and osram. However, you need to confirm the fog tube"s size availability with your local vendor.

Cheers
Old 14th February 2008, 19:30   #1403

Hi, I went through the entire discussion thread and have only one question....I just want to know whether Xenon lights invite trouble from the cops. I have a Santro GLS and I am planning to upgrade the headlights to a better one from the existing company fitted ones.
Old 15th February 2008, 11:25   #1404
BHPian

installed crustall vision n immediately noticed the improvement.thanks a lot for the help.now if someone could help about the fogs.the shop had xenon brand 90/100 white fogs but fear of melting something in my precios car prevented me from installing them,what to do?pls help
Old 15th February 2008, 14:11   #1405
Team-BHP Support

A nut here on team-bhp just got these:

They are racetech bixenon HID's i.e. both high and low beam 6000K on the swift.

Since he had nothing better to do on Valentines day other than take his better half for a walk, he got his car these HID lamps.

After seeing this post you can rest assured he will come around to answer any questions since he is no longer on the dark side.

Let there be light.
Old 15th February 2008, 14:16   #1406
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vid6639 View Post
Let there be light.
Oh no Magggggggggie!!
Old 15th February 2008, 14:18   #1407
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vid6639 View Post

Nut maggie's nuts
Oh maggie given your babe a nice valentine gift though ?

edit: what's the total cost ?

Last edited by praJEEP : 15th February 2008 at 14:26.
Old 15th February 2008, 18:07   #1408
Senior - BHPian

Hi guys,

Can anyone tell me which is the best brand (other than Philips) of HIDs for Swift fog lamps? Are H8 HIDs available? If not, which size will fit?

Epic
Old 15th February 2008, 20:24   #1409
BHPian

Quote:
installed crustall vision n immediately noticed the improvement.thanks a lot for the help.now if someone could help about the fogs.the shop had xenon brand 90/100 white fogs but fear of melting something in my precios car prevented me from installing them,what to do?pls help
still no reply.driving without fogs as they are of yellow colour.
Old 15th February 2008, 22:11   #1410
BHPian

bmw xenons?

hi guys.

does anyone have an idea whats the colour temperature of xenons which come as OEM fittement in audis, BMWs and mercedes?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks