Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th December 2007, 10:54   #1156
BHPian

Folks,
Any idea if the angel eye fog lamps(hella 2500) are avbl in chennai/bangalore/india.
Thnx.
Old 5th December 2007, 18:38   #1157
BHPian

guys please give me a shop in tvm to buy Philips Vision plus and any way to source philips xtreme power...
Old 5th December 2007, 18:59   #1158
Senior - BHPian

how much does the angel eyes for swift costs.what are the things to be kept in mind for installation.any variety of models available.where in kerela is it available.or where in bangalore is it available.does it come with any waranty.
ram
Old 6th December 2007, 18:11   #1159
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by premdiv View Post
guys please give me a shop in tvm to buy Philips Vision plus and any way to source philips xtreme power...

Any info karthik ram please help
Old 6th December 2007, 18:16   #1160
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ram_hyundai View Post
how much does the angel eyes for swift costs.what are the things to be kept in mind for installation.any variety of models available.where in kerela is it available.or where in bangalore is it available.does it come with any waranty.
ram
Approx 18k for the Headlamp + Tailamps. Say another 8k - 16k for HID/Xenons depending on what brand you choose.

SpeedZak should be able to tell you where its available in Kerala.
Old 6th December 2007, 23:20   #1161
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrman View Post
Ive finally got my hands on a pair of Philips X-treme power bulbs. They look great. Cant wait to put them on my NHC and see the difference. I asked a friend to get them for me from Singapore. They are not yet available in India.
Hi how much does it cost in INR. please give me the link to buy one pair for me also................
Old 7th December 2007, 06:25   #1162
Senior - BHPian

A couple of friends are coming from USA. Are there any sites (better than fashtek) whose HID kits are decent and worth the moolah? Please to guide. Thanks!
Old 7th December 2007, 12:03   #1163
BHPian

Quote:
Hi how much does it cost in INR. please give me the link to buy one pair for me also................
It costs approximately 1560 INR (Calculated a Dollar at 39.2). The link is at Philips H4 X-treme 80% brighter and fully road legal
Old 7th December 2007, 18:13   #1164
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufRoc View Post
It costs approximately 1560 INR (Calculated a Dollar at 39.2). The link is at Philips H4 X-treme 80% brighter and fully road legal
Thanx...... Have you got the lightsssssssss?
Old 7th December 2007, 19:55   #1165
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufRoc View Post
I have installed this. The autolamps is pretty good. Their first dispatch came damaged. On sending the pics of that, they sent a second one.

Now regarding the performance, its pretty confusing. It seems to be putting out more light than the oem bulb. But there is some thing strange. With low beam, i found lots light near my bumper. pretty close. But the low beam performance is pretty good.

Now with High beam. The light seems to be going no where. It looks like the throw is not focused to any point. I will check the alignment of the head lamp(i never had problem before) and then will re check this issue. But at this point, i found the high beam disappointing.

Overall, its not worth 1600 odd bucks. Guess people can wait till phillips sell them in india or can go for +50% vision plus.
Old 9th December 2007, 22:05   #1166

Light Upgrade For Santro Xing

Hi team,
Armed with the information that i got from this thread i purchased pmp wiring kit,pmp relay and philips rally 100/90.I intended a DIY but the connectors in the light assembly where not matching with that of the wiring kit. ANY IDEA on how to upgrade without cutting the original wiring?Kindly help.
Old 10th December 2007, 14:04   #1167
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkrishn View Post
I have installed this. The autolamps is pretty good.

Overall, its not worth 1600 odd bucks. Guess people can wait till phillips sell them in india or can go for +50% vision plus.
Hi guys, I had already pointed it out earlier... Phillips Vision Plus is no more in production... I got this reply from Phillips India West zone... They have discontinued it...
Old 10th December 2007, 17:28   #1168
BHPian

@gkrishn: I guess you might just have to align it, from what I've heard, these bulbs are supposed to be pretty good.

Quote:
Thanx...... Have you got the lightsssssssss?
No, I didn't get them. Wasn't sure if it was worth the extra buck. Settled for Philips Rally 90/100 instead. However, if you don't want to mess with the wiring then you can give it a try or the Vision Plus bulbs.
Old 10th December 2007, 18:39   #1169
BHPian

Hi guys i got one link from ebay.in powerful white halogen bulbs 100/90 watts from Tenzo racing japan. I would like to know whether anybody have ordered this product it cost 550/- also can we use this white lights 5000k are they legal. Will it heat the lens in my baleno? Please advise...
Old 10th December 2007, 22:01   #1170
Senior - BHPian

Hi Guys,

I desperately need your help. Today i had gone to Final Touch at Juhu, Mumbai an was on the verge of fitting HIDs for my Swift but had a couple of doubts so had to ask the gurus before i invest in the same: -

1. After going thru the auto lighting thread, the conclusion is that if HIDs are fitted without a projector headlamp assembly, they are illegal.

The guy at Final Touch claimed otherwise and even offered to give it to me in writting that they are legal in the normal headlight assembly. So im confused.

2. I was still planning to fit the projector headlight assembly (INR 9000) for my car

Final Touch said that the results will not be as good as if installed normally. Im confused again!!

3. Planning to fit HIDs for my fogs too.

Final Touch said that the results will not be as per my expecation as the lenses in the fogs are small and will not be as effective and will be just for show and a waste of money. He instead suggested i go in for Narva H8 bulbs of 4000K costing INR 950 a pair. And the confusion continues.....

I do not remember the brand of the HIDs but they were not a well known brand. They were 6000K ad cost INR 13800/-. He also showed me 60/55 W Momo 4000K H4 bulbs for INR 2800/- a pair. Any idea if these are good?

Kindly advise as to what is t be done. Im in no mood to spend a whopping 27K on HIDs if they are illegal and if i will be regularly troubled by cops.

Epic

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks