Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th December 2007, 23:18   #1201
BHPian

I need a BLUE fog light for SX4, which one is good.
Old 14th December 2007, 00:41   #1202
BANNED

guys, which HID kit fits in the low beam for honda civic. i mean is it H4,H5..H7. how much does a geniune Bosch, hella and philips HID kit costs for civic. i have got a quote of hella Bi-xenon hid kit for rs 8500, do you think its genuine.
Old 14th December 2007, 18:49   #1203
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by razor4077 View Post
Have you gone in for this upgrade? Am curious, because I want to upgrade the Swift fogs too. Stock ones aren't good at all.
So the Narva H8 bulbs of 4000K are regular halogens and not xenons, correct?
And if so, then what is their wattage?

Hi Razor,

No i have'nt gone in for the upgrade as yet and don'nt know the wattage as he did not have the bulbs with him at that time but he claimed it would be brighter than the stock fogs. Yes they are regular halogens and not Xenons.
Old 15th December 2007, 00:57   #1204
BHPian

Swift Angel Eyes

Hi,

I have a red swift with lexus eyes ( whats is basically known as ) the three lights with three parking lights (small ) . For the high beam i have PHILIP rallye 12v/100w bulb, but i feels its got a less spread and focus then the stock high beam light. The next thing for the low beam i have a xenon 10000k hid light , in the low beam there is a cutter which cuts the light so that it acts as a low beam and the light is not speard all around , i wanted if we can remove that cutter which places the light as low beam. So please advice on the high beam and the low beam also
Old 15th December 2007, 12:11   #1205
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashthedivx View Post
I have putted up my suggestions in BOLD, Last but not the Least "Happy Lighting up"

Cheers
Hi Ashthedivx,

I forgot to mention that Final Touch also told me that one cannot fit HIDs in Swift Projector Lamps. I told him that ive seen enough of Swifts with projector setups and HIDs fitted in them but he kept assuring me that those were not HIDs and just halogens. Wats wrong with Final Touch man????
Old 15th December 2007, 21:37   #1206

hello friends
i am having zen carbon
i am looking for smoked tail lights & smoked head lights
Old 15th December 2007, 23:07   #1207
Senior - BHPian

Guys, I have finally fit the Philips Xtreme Power H4 bulbs to my NHC. Its great. Sorry, i could not take and snaps of the pre and post, but the post- installation effect is quite remarkable. The light is whiter and certainly goes upto 30-40% longer distance than stock bulbs. Im more confident in my night-driving than before.

Let me see, i shall try to post some pics tomorrow.
Old 15th December 2007, 23:55   #1208
BHPian

Could someone tell me where i can source philips vision plus bulbs in cochin.

One of the shop guys showed me ge megalight plus bulbs with +60 written on them, are they better when compared with vision plus +50.
Old 16th December 2007, 11:47   #1209
BHPian

my friend recently put hella h4 90/130 i have never heard of this before ,just wanted to know whether this light is really there or has he been cheated
Old 16th December 2007, 17:15   #1210
BHPian

can anyone post the pics of Philips Diamond vision ?
Old 17th December 2007, 06:43   #1211
BHPian

I am using Navra White 90 /100 H4 bulbs in my SWIFT and am satisfied with the lighting. Recently, the low beam of both the bulbs went off. When I suspected the relay, it was actually the Fuse, which got melt with the Fuse housing itself.

What is the typical wattage that I should use for 90/100 bulbs?
Old 17th December 2007, 09:32   #1212
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldsun View Post
I am using Navra White 90 /100 H4 bulbs in my SWIFT and am satisfied with the lighting. Recently, the low beam of both the bulbs went off. When I suspected the relay, it was actually the Fuse, which got melt with the Fuse housing itself.

What is the typical wattage that I should use for 90/100 bulbs?
didn't change your relay when you upgraded to9 0/100W from 55/60?

Think 20Amp.
Old 17th December 2007, 17:48   #1213
BHPian

How to improve the headlight on a Fusion ??

Hi Friends,
A friend of mine has recently bought a Fusion TDCI. We have gone out for a couple of outings (500 kms+) and what we both have observed in common is, the headlight brightness insufficient on highways. Its pretty decent in the city but on highways it gets painful. There is a headlight beam adjustment regulator on the vehicle but even using that doesnt give us sufficient brightness to keep the road ahead brightly visible.
Typically I notice that with the low-beam the nearfield visibility is pretty fine but with high-beam there is a distinct darkness in the near to mid field region...that definitely doesnt inspire confidence on highways. With my Esteem, I dont see such problems, the mid field is well lit and so is the horizon. I dont know whats the problem with Fusion...could it be a case of defective bulb ?

Please suggest what could be a possible mod to get a brighter vision. I am ready to spend around 3-4k. Also who would be a good guy in Bangalore to catch hold of to do this mod job ?
Old 17th December 2007, 23:25   #1214
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by team suzuki View Post
my friend recently put hella h4 90/130 i have never heard of this before ,just wanted to know whether this light is really there or has he been cheated

heard not me either. usually the reading of the bulbs are written on the bulb itself. so the chance of getting cheated is less if checked before installtion.
Old 17th December 2007, 23:31   #1215
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by soban View Post
hello friends
i am having zen carbon
i am looking for smoked tail lights & smoked head lights
when you want is then just go for it. it looks very cool inthe zen carbon. what colour is you car. i have seen ppl get it done with stickin the sunfilm on the tail lights.. just hav a check before getting it done...

Cheers..
dont forget to post pics....

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks