Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories

Search this Thread
Old 26th December 2005, 12:01   #1
DRC
BHPian

Wiring diagram of auto cop xs

Does any one has Wiring diagram of a auto-cop xs.
I had mine fitted an year ago, I like to understand how is this wired and possibly any mods may improve its utility..

I googled, but no help!!

Thasks in advance...
Old 26th December 2005, 14:21   #2
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRC
I had mine fitted an year ago, I like to understand how is this wired and possibly any mods may improve its utility..

I googled, but no help!!

Thasks in advance...
Hey DRC... Do not you have the manual that shows the wiring diagram? My Fort Knox system came with a manual that illustrated the wiring diagram very clearly.
Old 26th December 2005, 14:38   #3
DRC
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappo
Hey DRC... Do not you have the manual that shows the wiring diagram? My Fort Knox system came with a manual that illustrated the wiring diagram very clearly.
I got the stuff installed before taking the delivery from the dealer.. I did not get the manual..
Old 26th December 2005, 15:01   #4
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRC
I got the stuff installed before taking the delivery from the dealer.. I did not get the manual..
Oh! Even then they should have given you the manual. More so because Autocop and such devices come with a 3 year replacement warranty; and the warranty card is a part of the manual (normally). You can talk to your friends and acquaintances. Anyone who got it fitted as an aftermarket accessory would in all possibilities have the manual, and hopefully the wiring diagram within it.
Old 26th December 2005, 15:12   #5
DRC
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappo
Oh! Even then they should have given you the manual. More so because Autocop and such devices come with a 3 year replacement warranty; and the warranty card is a part of the manual (normally). You can talk to your friends and acquaintances. Anyone who got it fitted as an aftermarket accessory would in all possibilities have the manual, and hopefully the wiring diagram within it.
Oh! Then I have the warranty card and the manual, But i did not see any wiring diagram in it!
Old 26th December 2005, 15:45   #6
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRC
Oh! Then I have the warranty card and the manual, But i did not see any wiring diagram in it!
Is it so? Normally all electrical accessories and fitments come with the wiring diagram. I have it for the Fort Knox, the stereo system... Check with the local accessories dealer. Ask him specifically that you wanted the wiring diagram of your autocop system that normally comes with the manual and that you lost. He may charge you some money and give you a photocopy.

Even if it is not a part of the manual the dealer, fitters definitely have it. They use that as the referral guide.
Old 8th January 2006, 05:49   #7
jat
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRC

I googled, but no help!!

Thasks in advance...

Many time the wiring diagram comes on a piece of paper separately. Those guys after installation, throw away the paper because they are regular at it and do need instructions. If you catch the guys who installed autocop, he may give you a xerox copy from some other installtion.

RK
Old 31st January 2012, 21:49   #8
BHPian

Re: Wiring diagram of auto cop xs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jat View Post
Many time the wiring diagram comes on a piece of paper separately. Those guys after installation, throw away the paper because they are regular at it and do need instructions. If you catch the guys who installed autocop, he may give you a xerox copy from some other installtion.

RK
Thats exactly why I prefer to stand by the whole time & pickup all the pieces such as connectors, spare switches manuals, wiring harnesses that are not used etc. they will always come in use later.

Here is the scan on the wiring Diagram of Autocop XS
Attached Thumbnails
Wiring diagram of auto cop xs-image-5.jpg  

Old 31st January 2012, 22:01   #9
BHPian

Re: Wiring diagram of auto cop xs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappo View Post
Here are the remote control Operations card scan, they belong to autocop XS 6000/6050, they are all large images & by clicking on them you can get it full screen & print even if required.
Attached Thumbnails
Wiring diagram of auto cop xs-image-6.jpg  

Wiring diagram of auto cop xs-image-7.jpg  

Most Viewed