Team-BHP - Pulled 421 whp from a Honda B (DOHC) Series
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Pulled 421 whp from a Honda B (DOHC) Series (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/94684-pulled-421-whp-honda-b-dohc-series.html)

We just done tuning a boosted Honda B (dohc) series motor pulling 421 whp , the car belongs to Gautam Sachdeva of carmodernize . The motor was totally locally built at his facility.

KS kindly upload the graph

Pulled 421 whp from a Honda B (DOHC) Series-eg-roller.jpg

Hello Zak,
Here are the graph with the scales on hp/rpm & time/hp/rpm.I would love to explain the graph

Good work , Zak and Gautam

KS

421whp is fantastic. Is it a B16 or a B18? Now for the big question, how do you plan to make use of it all? Got any special setup?

Shan2nu

Sleeved block? Any pics that the owner wants to share? What fuel?

Assuming this is a Honda ECU, correct?

what kind of piggy back ecu did you guys use and how big is the turbo and how much pounds of boost are you running. this is great i love fast hondas and this is pretty cool seeing this in india. is it fully built?

Just to be more specific, I assume this is a chipped OBD1 Honda ECU, correct?

hondata or are you guys using chrome to tune

Its the fully built block incl. darton sleeves to handle over 2 bar of boost but we're only running 1.4's, the management is Hondata S300 with boost by gear tuned on speed/power

Sleeves installed here or outside India? And hearty congratulations :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zakie@TIC (Post 2198229)
Its the fully built block incl. darton sleeves to handle over 2 bar of boost but we're only running 1.4's, the management is Hondata S300 with boost by gear tuned on speed/power

wow that is awesome bro congrats. i love the ability to have boost by gear, its great to gain traction when your coming out of the hole hard. did you guys ever experiment to place a traction control with your tuning? btw can you post pics of the car?

Thats too good to believe you surely have a BMW beater on hands,
With all that power hope you have good quality shoe to match up the torque and hp

P.S Pictures appreciated Thanks

BMW beater!! The kind of power he is making, if he has his traction issues sorted out and if he can put that power down, dont be surprised if he smokes a R35!

Just think abt his PTWR! He's got almost the double to that of a GTR!!

Cheers
Shrey

Quote:

Originally Posted by raj.barcode (Post 2199167)
With all that power hope you have good quality shoe to match up the torque and hp

Quote:

Originally Posted by pranavt (Post 2198398)
Sleeves installed here or outside India? And hearty congratulations :)

All done in Bombay

Quote:

Originally Posted by raj.barcode (Post 2199167)

we're working on the traction now

Congratulations Gautam & Zakie really impressive work... Finally hard work pays big time, i know since it took you more than a year to build this kind of Masterpiece :) My Best wishes to you for upcoming Drag. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ford Rocam (Post 2200166)
Congratulations Gautam & Zakie really impressive work... Finally hard work pays big time, i know since it took you more than a year to build this kind of Masterpiece :) My Best wishes to you for upcoming Drag. :)

Thanks Jittu and others too