Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th July 2011, 10:40   #136
Senior - BHPian

Re: My Quest for a "FAST" car!! B16 Honda City

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4ugr8 View Post
The Video will come soon, once I have the car back with the new clutch I shall post a properly shot video.

@ Ricky_63 : Cosmetic makeover, have a look. Will have only small changes and a brand new spray of paint of-course. Also shall be smokking out the headlamps like I see on your car

Where are you getting the paint done ?? Speedsport or elsewhere ? I see that you are adding the "Jaali wali grill" too !

Looking forward to the video !!

Cheers
Old 28th July 2011, 18:14   #137
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
The Video will come soon, once I have the car back with the new clutch I shall post a properly shot video.

@ Ricky_63 : Cosmetic makeover, have a look. Will have only small changes and a brand new spray of paint of-course. Also shall be smokking out the headlamps like I see on your car
Manan,are you getting the car painted golden again or some other color?How about Black?
Old 28th July 2011, 18:29   #138
Team-BHP Support

This is what dreams are made of.

You seldom find such clean Citys these days. This one is mint. And now with that new B16 engine plonked right where it should be, those wheels and that braking system, it's phenomenal! I'd love to listen to that exhaust at high revs.

Any plans on doing something on the inside? Sparco/Recaro seats? Get a roll-cage for that added-effect.
Old 28th July 2011, 22:00   #139
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cityvic View Post
Manan,are you getting the car painted golden again or some other color?How about Black?
Color is still not decided, I may keep this color only. Looks good and is the ultimate sleeper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
This is what dreams are made of.

You seldom find such clean Citys these days. This one is mint. And now with that new B16 engine plonked right where it should be, those wheels and that braking system, it's phenomenal! I'd love to listen to that exhaust at high revs.

Any plans on doing something on the inside? Sparco/Recaro seats? Get a roll-cage for that added-effect.
Thanks, the sound too die for in this car is when the VTEC kicks in. Might put in Sparco racing seat no roll cage for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky_63 View Post
Where are you getting the paint done ?? Speedsport or elsewhere ? I see that you are adding the "Jaali wali grill" too !

Looking forward to the video !!

Cheers
Paint will be done at a proper bodyshop with a Paint booth. Wont ruin anything on this. Uploading one of the videos during the test runs.
Old 28th July 2011, 22:14   #140
Senior - BHPian

Video as promised more coming soon !!

m4ugr8 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 28th July 2011, 23:13   #141
BANNED

Sounds great , saw the car that day I'd say if goes Like this then Uve done a good job for a "Sleeper"
Old 29th July 2011, 10:11   #142
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Video as promised more coming soon !!

‪B16A Honda City‬‏ - YouTube

Nice video !! I see someone holding on for dear life in the front passenger seat - now who might that be ??

During this shoot the windows are rolled up right ? The exhaust note one hears is nice - wonder how loud she is with the windows down !!

Cheers
Old 29th July 2011, 10:38   #143
Senior - BHPian

Thanks for the video dear. It truly sounds great. Nice city car that will give the BMW nightmares
Old 30th July 2011, 02:48   #144
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by accord masters View Post
Sounds great , saw the car that day I'd say if goes Like this then Uve done a good job for a "Sleeper"
Thanks, it goes even better now. This video is with the older exhaust and initial stages of tunning, Revs a lot better post VTEC. New video come up soon. You can notice the clutch slipping when shifting from first to second.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky_63 View Post
Nice video !! I see someone holding on for dear life in the front passenger seat - now who might that be ??

During this shoot the windows are rolled up right ? The exhaust note one hears is nice - wonder how loud she is with the windows down !!

Cheers
LOL, Thats me. This thing actually scares you. Windows are rolled up, This is with no rear muffler, it has quieten down after the muffler was installed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn1p3r View Post
Thanks for the video dear. It truly sounds great. Nice city car that will give the BMW nightmares
Dont know about BMWs, I caught up with a Merc C250 CDI recently and gave that dude a shock of his life. He was so embarrassed that he had to take a left/right and not continue racing with me
Old 30th July 2011, 12:34   #145
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4ugr8

New video come up soon.
Yay! Eager to hear the vtec roar again

Quote:
Dont know about BMWs, I caught up with a Merc C250 CDI recently and gave that dude a shock of his life. He was so embarrassed that he had to take a left/right and not continue racing with me
first of your many victims he must have thought you had NOS engaged. Awesome.
Old 20th August 2011, 12:20   #146
Senior - BHPian

Sneak peak of some of the parts that came in for the next stage of Mods on this car. More parts coming in. Once everything is here, we shall rip everything apart again and start the Phase-2 of the project
Attached Thumbnails
My Quest for a "FAST" car!! B16 Honda City-img2011081901058.jpg  

My Quest for a "FAST" car!! B16 Honda City-img2011081901054.jpg  

m4ugr8 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th August 2011, 19:23   #147
Senior - BHPian

Nice !! You think it is not fast enough yet !! With forged internals AND a blower it should be quite an unmanageable amount of power !!

I suggest you join the Speedsport School of Rallying before you attempt to drive this monster of a car !!

Cheers
Old 11th September 2011, 21:27   #148
Senior - BHPian

Bump !! Any update/s ?? You guys suddenly are all over the forum & suddenly vanish !! Kya chakkar hai ??

Appreciate if we can get an update.

Cheers
Old 12th September 2011, 02:35   #149
Senior - BHPian

The Car overheated and was sent back to the workshop, dont know exactly the cause of it yet. Waiting for Phil to confirm. I really hope its not something major as parts sourcing for this engine is a big time consuming task.
Old 12th September 2011, 11:49   #150
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
The Car overheated and was sent back to the workshop, dont know exactly the cause of it yet. Waiting for Phil to confirm. I really hope its not something major as parts sourcing for this engine is a big time consuming task.
Oh man that's too bad. When did this happen? Were you shifting the car when it happened or just trundling about? Is it a blown gasket? I seriously hope it isn't. It would be a real pain to source one for the B16 lump. Did this happen after the 'phase-2' mods?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks