Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd March 2011, 16:57   #16
BHPian

re: VW Polo and Vento - Accessories

Quote:
Originally Posted by coloneljasi View Post
No, the 2DIN HU mentioned earlier is a Nippon unit, no touchscreen, no GPS support.
You are right. I found the details from the official VW website. It contains the list of accessories, with brief descriptions & pictures. The 2DIN HU is indeed a plane jane non-touch screen one. In fact, it's even worse than I thought: I doesn't even look OEM. These days, we have much better options in the market (mostly from Chinese manufacturers) having touch screen + GPS & looking OEM (Witson, Mega Audio, Caska).

Last edited by JJames : 23rd March 2011 at 17:04.
Old 26th August 2011, 15:41   #17
Distinguished - BHPian

VW is having an offer giving Rs 15000 worth of accessories as one of the free items with the purchase of any Petrol Polo/Vento's. Was informed that the offer was limited.

Cheers!
Old 17th March 2012, 12:10   #18
BHPian

Vento Price List - Pune (B.U.Bhandari Showroom) wef 01.02.2012

VW Polo and Vento - Accessories-vento-acc-list.jpg

Planning to get the mudflaps done from them. Is is worth? Shall I get the mudflaps from outside somewhere?

Will take Kagu 3D mats from Rahul, FC road. He has quoted INR 4500 for the same.

Does any one know of any shop/dealership in the Viman Nagar/KP/Nagar Road are where I can get these mats and mudflaps?
aniket.tiwari27 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th March 2012, 20:13   #19
Senior - BHPian

Is it the same hard plastic one's that they used to have earlier or have they redesigned this?

The long one's was notorious to scrape on bumps and speed breakers, and was one of the reasons I didnt opt for mud-flaps in the first place. After having used my car for more than 6 months, I dont feel the need for it anymore. Needless to say it improves the aesthetics of the car which was the primary reason I didnt opt for mud flaps. All these are strictly my personal opinion though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniket.tiwari27 View Post
Planning to get the mudflaps done from them. Is is worth? Shall I get the mudflaps from outside somewhere?
Old 17th March 2012, 23:02   #20
BHPian

Hey Guys,

I have a small question. How do you find the quality of the car cover (i.e the nylon silver one for Polo). My car cover has torn at the place where there is a provision for antenna. I guess the cover given by maruti is much better as i have been using that on my alto for quite some time now.
Old 18th March 2012, 18:56   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bala80 View Post
Is it the same hard plastic one's that they used to have earlier or have they redesigned this?

The long one's was notorious to scrape on bumps and speed breakers, and was one of the reasons I didnt opt for mud-flaps in the first place. After having used my car for more than 6 months, I dont feel the need for it anymore. Needless to say it improves the aesthetics of the car which was the primary reason I didnt opt for mud flaps. All these are strictly my personal opinion though.
It is the same hard plastic one's but are not too long. The mudflaps which have been put in my car does not have Vento badging as I have seen in some other cars.
Old 18th March 2012, 19:44   #22
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishnu.csk View Post
Hey Guys,

I have a small question. How do you find the quality of the car cover (i.e the nylon silver one for Polo).
The car cove (Tyvek) is quite good, have no problems so far with it.

Cheers!
volkman10 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th July 2012, 22:13   #23
BHPian

This is my first post here, so hurray!

Anyway, am pretty sure a lot of you must be facing the same issue- the over sized mud flaps. Are there any VW or after market replacements? My apartments has a large speed breaker, and although the car does not scrape, the mud flap always bangs on it giving me a mini hear attack.

Second, I've seen some Vento's with door visors, not sure whether they were after market or VW provided, but they did not look pretty to me. Any ideas about better ones? With the Monsoon, it's good to have visors to enjoy the wind minus the water.
Old 27th July 2012, 07:34   #24
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by negativeH View Post
Are there any VW or after market replacements?
Second, I've seen some Vento's with door visors, not sure whether they were after market or VW provided, but they did not look pretty to me.
The mudflaps and the visors are VW accessories. For Vento's I think now they have a smaller type of mudflap which would solve the scraping the same.

Cheers!
Old 17th August 2012, 13:59   #25
Distinguished - BHPian

Door protector ( set of 4) for Polo Rs. 1365 / (all inclusive)

Cheers!
Old 5th October 2012, 15:06   #26
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniket.tiwari27 View Post

Will take Kagu 3D mats from Rahul, FC road. He has quoted INR 4500 for the same.

Does any one know of any shop/dealership in the Viman Nagar/KP/Nagar Road are where I can get these mats and mudflaps?

Aniket, any feedback on the mudflaps? Did you buy VW or after-market? Also can you please share where you sourced the Kagu mats from? There is a good auto accessories shop at Kalyaninagar just opposite to Karachi Sweets at Gold Adlabs Chowk. Not sure if they stock mud flaps/mats, would check soon.
Old 7th October 2012, 10:59   #27
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sankdadevil View Post
Aniket, any feedback on the mudflaps? Did you buy VW or after-market? Also can you please share where you sourced the Kagu mats from? There is a good auto accessories shop at Kalyaninagar just opposite to Karachi Sweets at Gold Adlabs Chowk. Not sure if they stock mud flaps/mats, would check soon.
I got the VW Mudflaps. Got them fitted before the delivery of the car. They are hard, long and get scratched when the car goes through big bumps, especially when 5 people are onboard.

And I bought the 3D Mats from Rahul Enterprises, FC road. Not sure about the shop you mentioned.

Regards,
Aniket
Old 26th December 2012, 11:18   #28
BHPian

Has anyone bought aftermarket driver armrest for Polo?
I found a few on ebay, but I'm not sure about their fit and durability.

http://www.ebay.in/sch/s.html?LH_Sel...&_nkw=arm+rest

If anyone has installed something like that, please do share.
Old 30th January 2013, 11:31   #29

Has anyone installed the CASKA HU on Polo or Vento? I am thinking of getting one for my Polo TDI HL. Is there any known issues about the reliability of these HUs?
Old 5th May 2013, 01:56   #30
BHPian

Anyone got "door sills with vento or vw" written that comes with blue illumination?

Also who makes body kits for vento?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks