Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories

Search this Thread
Old 23rd January 2006, 16:46   #16
BHPian

esteem headlights

hi to all , yes the crystal lights which the new esteem has can be put in the older esteem i have got the new ones installed in my 2002 model - and they fit like a glove , the new crystal lights come with the clear indicators attached to them , and yes they fit perfectly well too , go ahead its worth the money , better light output and a better look .
Old 23rd January 2006, 17:27   #17
BHPian

I had pick up Crystal Clear Headlamps for a friends Esteem for like 4k at Opera House..
He also put the Street Glow Strobes for like about 4k.. it looks gud..
Old 23rd January 2006, 17:33   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahilm
hi to all , yes the crystal lights which the new esteem has can be put in the older esteem i have got the new ones installed in my 2002 model - and they fit like a glove , the new crystal lights come with the clear indicators attached to them , and yes they fit perfectly well too , go ahead its worth the money , better light output and a better look .
why aren;'t u guys getting the point which californiannight wants to make ? He is looking for clear lens headlights for TYPE 1 Esteem..95/96 model..the one which looked similar to the 1000

~A
Old 9th February 2006, 15:38   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by adityapd
why aren;'t u guys getting the point which californiannight wants to make ? He is looking for clear lens headlights for TYPE 1 Esteem..95/96 model..the one which looked similar to the 1000

~A
Thankks mate..finally someone understood..I thought my english was crap!!!
so any suggestions???

Most Viewed