Team-BHP - ATV Circuit, an offroad experience track launched in Noida
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motor-Sports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motor-sports/)
-   -   ATV Circuit, an offroad experience track launched in Noida (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motor-sports/198398-atv-circuit-offroad-experience-track-launched-noida.html)

An off-road track for all-terrain vehicles called ATV Circuit has been launched in Noida.

ATV Circuit, an offroad experience track launched in Noida-atv2.jpg

ATV Circuit, which was founded by Mehfooz Khan, has a 1.5 km dirt track with variable difficulty levels. Customized 4X4 all-terrain vehicles ranging from 80cc to 350cc are available at the facility. The organizers provide required safety gear and there are certified guides to assist riders. They also have a short track for radio-controlled (RC) cars.

The ATV Circuit conducts training sessions for beginner and they also organize mountain biking excursions for expert riders.

ATV Circuit, an offroad experience track launched in Noida-atv1.jpg
ATV Circuit, an offroad experience track launched in Noida-atv3.jpg
ATV Circuit, an offroad experience track launched in Noida-atv4.jpg
ATV Circuit, an offroad experience track launched in Noida-atv5.jpg
ATV Circuit, an offroad experience track launched in Noida-atv6.jpg

Link to Team-BHP News

Not fair, not fair! How come the North guys get to have all the fun?

First they got the Buddh.

Then, this fun track in Gurgaon.

And now, what seems to be a great place for a fun Saturday or Sunday. There should be a Team-BHP Meet at this circuit :).

Nice!

These ATVs give the impression of having stability (4-wheels) -- but they are in fact incredibly easy to overturn.

Glad to see they'll be conducting training sessions. Hope that's a pre-requisite, and they don't just let anyone show up and ride.

A bit scary to see one of the ATVs in the picture on a dirt track with wide street tyres. :D

does anyone know their charges and timings? no information on the website yet. I have dropped them an email, hopefully, should get a response about it soon.
Tempted to go there ASAP but the temperature +40 celsius is not very inviting !!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehaan (Post 4398969)
Nice!

These ATVs give the impression of having stability (4-wheels) -- but they are in fact incredibly easy to overturn.

Glad to see they'll be conducting training sessions. Hope that's a pre-requisite, and they don't just let anyone show up and ride.

A bit scary to see one of the ATVs in the picture on a dirt track with wide street tyres. :D

It is very true though as I had a similar experience at Dubai while climbing down a sand dune at insane speeds. Though, thankfully wasn't hurt because of the absorbing sand. The people were kind there and immediately sent me a replacement. ATVs are something which never go out of fun. Had another experience at Mauritius wherein it was conducted at a Natural reserve park. Probably one of the best experiences of my life.

This place is very welcoming and I shall wait for a weekend when the Delhi scroaching heat decides to treat us.