Team-BHP > Motor-Sports

Search this Thread
Old 23rd April 2020, 15:16   #1
Senior - BHPian

F1 TV is free for 30 days starting April 9, 2020

Formula 1 is offering F1 TV Access free for 30 days starting from April 9, 2020.

F1 TV is free for 30 days starting April 9, 2020-f1.png

F1 TV Access offers 1,400 hours of on-demand F1 content. This includes full-length races from the archives, highlights, season reviews and documentaries on Michael Schumacher, Niki Lauda, Damon Hill and Isle of Man TT rider Guy Martin.

To subscribe, visit the F1 TV Access website and enter your email. F1 TV app is also available on Android and iOS platforms.

Star Sports Select 2 is also airing classic F1 races every Friday, Saturday and Sunday since April 10.

Link to Team-BHP News

Last edited by TusharK : 23rd April 2020 at 15:17.
TusharK is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 24th April 2020, 10:33   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: F1 TV is free for 30 days starting April 9, 2020

They have some exceptional content = already saw the documentary on Schumacher & it has lots of behind-the-scenes footage (although the video is terribly biased and I say this as a Schumi fan). Also lots of old races to gorge on.

On the flip side, they need to get their tech sorted. The app is awful, broken in many areas. The web version doesn't even have simple video stuff like remembering to restart where you left off.
Old 24th April 2020, 11:19   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TusharK View Post
This includes full-length races from the archives, highlights, season reviews and documentaries on Michael Schumacher, Niki Lauda, Damon Hill and Isle of Man TT rider Guy Martin.
Guy Martin is a legend (without a TT win, but multiple podiums). Though not as big as the great John McGuinness or Michael Dunlop but his demeanour is very different from most riders/racers.

Check out this video of Guy Martin giving David Coulthard and Red Bull a lot to think about on a slalom and acceleration challenge at Silverstone. Obviously the F1 car was quicker than Guy's BMW superbike but DC admitted that riders have to work a lot harder than F1 drivers to get the bike around a corner especially braking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
They have some exceptional content = already saw the documentary on Schumacher & it has lots of behind-the-scenes footage (although the video is terribly biased and I say this as a Schumi fan).
Steve Slater of Star Sports made F1 commentating so biased that it drove me nuts back then! Then Hamilton came into the picture and I had to mute the TV to avoid listening to Slater's fanboy commentary. Had to eventually switch to ITV or Speed TV broadcast races to get some sense. Speed TV had the legendary Peter Windsor, Steve Matchett, David Hobbs and Bob Varsha commentating and were hugely entertaining in an unbiased manner. For ex.
ds.raikkonen is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th April 2020, 21:27   #4
Senior - BHPian

Where can I watch 2019 or even 2018 races?

Hotstar replied "The rights to the already streamed races have expired"

Most Viewed