Team-BHP > Motor-Sports

Search this Thread
Old 28th November 2021, 12:02   #1
Senior - BHPian

MotoGP documentary series coming to Amazon Prime in 2022

Following the success of the Netflix series 'Formula 1: Drive To Survive', Dorna Sports - the organizers of the FIM MotoGP World Championship have announced a new documentary that will air on Amazon Prime.

MotoGP documentary series coming to Amazon Prime in 2022-motogp_hero_1920x800.jpg

The new documentary series will have 8-episodes of 50 minutes each. It will give us a behind-the-scenes look at the premier motorcycle racing championship, just like the Netflix series on Formula 1.

The series will include some of the biggest riders, including Valentino Rossi, Marc Marquez, Fabrio Quartararo, Francesco Bagnaia, Jack Miller, as well as team managers and other important people that are involved in the sport.

The MotoGP documentary series will be produced by 'The Mediapro Studio' and is scheduled to release in 150 countries in 2022.

Link to Team-BHP News

Last edited by TusharK : 28th November 2021 at 12:04.
TusharK is online now   (7) Thanks
Old 28th November 2021, 12:27   #2
BHPian

Re: MotoGP documentary series coming to Amazon Prime in 2022

Great News! Hope the producers are able to match the thrill and excitement which was portrayed by Formula 1: Drive To Survive.

Both 2021 MotoGP and F1 Season have reignited the passion which was kind of dying out in enthusiasts like me and adding new fans to the world of racing.
Old 29th November 2021, 10:37   #3
RMN
BHPian

Re: MotoGP documentary series coming to Amazon Prime in 2022

Discovery has a show something like this and each episode is about 25 minutes long. It is lackluster and I thought it was their idea of Drive to Survive!

Would be good for boosting the popularity of MotoGP. I'm curious to see the viewership data for F1 since Drive to Survive aired. I've come across many pseudo fans who started watching F1 since the documentary and pretend to know everything

Most Viewed