Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th May 2011, 16:54   #1
BHPian

Honda Activa Repaint

I would to go for repaint of my Dad's 2005 Honda Activa Metallic Grey color in Delhi. Can anyone suggest cost involve and any best guy to do this Job. As we love perfection and need someone to do job in same way.

Mods I tried to find similar information, but unable to do so. If any thread existing kindly merge.
Old 17th May 2011, 00:11   #2
BHPian

Re: Honda Activa Repaint

sam: cost involved depends on your scheme and features (metallic, with/without glitter, carbon fibre finish, matte, etc etc), but keep a budget between 4-10k.

Which part of delhi are you from? Its been a decade since I moved out of Delhi but there used to be some competent chaps in Maya puri (The Khajab basti market), a couple in Okhla vihar too. Also try Khan market (those days a lot of imported bikes used to hang around there to fix the results of their escapades, he he he)
Old 19th May 2011, 18:58   #3
BHPian

I am in Delhi north. Mayapuri will be near, will check on weekend. Its Metallic grey color. I want to go to original finish only.
Old 9th February 2024, 12:22   #4
BHPian

My need is similar.

I need to repaint few panels of my maroon 2010 Activa dlx in Bangalore. Can someone suggest two wheeler painter connections? Authorised center quoted 1600 per panel plus labour.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks