Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th March 2006, 15:47   #16
BHPian

these r not real bikers they just pretend to be hahaha know some of them they have started the group from worli byculla and bandra , bandra is their point its just that they want the cheap attention nothing much but when it comes to real race they sit at home haha
Old 8th March 2006, 19:16   #17
BHPian

i agree & disagree...

its like this....

bikers will be bikers....

i was one of them....

i used to own an rx100....

and trus me it was modded to the core....

bt i dunt blame myself at tiimes for riding fast...

because each signal i stopped at.....

some other rider or the other....

wantd to race....

i knw i changed my views on riders after i startd driving the whole time...

i gues mostly everybody rode and then drove .....

so thatz my opinion....

aniways..

cheersss.......

psychoLyn.....
Old 8th March 2006, 19:57   #18
BANNED

psycholyn has a point .. ther has been a time in all our lives when we have done sumn similar.. but the difference is whether we harrased other motorists... riding fast is ok but harassing others esp women is a a strict no no as far as im concerned .. they can ride fast if they want but shouldnt include other people in their scheme o things
Old 8th March 2006, 21:40   #19
BHPian

ya thats true am not complaining they r my friends jus tellinn ki they r jus show off bikers when it comes to real thing they r in their houses and morover i have gone with them at night the only thing they think is disturbance and not real riding well i guess reall bikers should enjoy both but u know what my friends in these dont even know where is the exhaust and some of them have pulsar they dont even know dtsi hahahaha now thats the limit its just means the r not real bikers only the wannaabes
Old 9th March 2006, 21:05   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boom Shiva
I've experienced these idiots too. They're just a bunch of semi-literates on souped-up mopeds who think they're bikers. Sadly, they're giving all real bikers a bad name.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boom Shiva

Someone should explain to them that a performance machine is not a Pulsar with a toilet pipe stuck to the silencer.
Totally agree with you Shiva...well said! Hope more sane people like you will make biking better.

Last edited by Aditya : 9th March 2006 at 21:08.
Old 5th January 2009, 22:06   #21
BHPian

Coming late night from nariman point to andheri I have noticed 'biker gangs' usually 3/4 bikes with (male) pillions , usually pulsars and no helmets (usually white skull caps) at all riding at crazy speeds , One fella almost hit into me on a turn while I was on my CBZ at the turning of the girgaum chowpatty, Such people really do give bikers a bad name , the guy with the bike is supposed to be crazy , always a fast and reckless rider *sighs*
Old 6th January 2009, 05:32   #22
BHPian

A good thrashing will resolve the matter. They just need to bump into the wrong guy one night
Old 6th January 2009, 10:34   #23
Senior - BHPian

I dont know what the mid day article is all about but if its about this sunday the group at reclamation i have a video of these guys.
Believe you me ..300 + bikers on both sides of reclamation and most of them racing each other at 100+ speeds with rx100s and 135s blaring away to glory.

U had to see it to believe it.I have a small video of them while they were fleeing when the cops came.It was directly the scene out of the fast and the furious.
A cops bolero comes and all of them in 100's flee together.
What a scene.I ll upload the video soon.
Old 6th January 2009, 13:15   #24
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by humyum View Post
I dont know what the mid day article is all about but if its about this sunday the group at reclamation i have a video of these guys.
Believe you me ..300 + bikers on both sides of reclamation and most of them racing each other at 100+ speeds with rx100s and 135s blaring away to glory.

U had to see it to believe it.I have a small video of them while they were fleeing when the cops came.It was directly the scene out of the fast and the furious.
A cops bolero comes and all of them in 100's flee together.
What a scene.I ll upload the video soon.
holy cow 300+ bikers.

man thats insane. No wonder why cops stop us late in night even if its just 3 of us drivign back home.

DO upload the video. this is insane.

And shocking of all A police bolero. what just one to take care of 300

Man.. the police force is so understaffed.
Old 6th January 2009, 13:49   #25
Senior - BHPian

These groups are just street side criminals. We had one such gang in Vadodara and when ever they arrived at a spot, other people would leave. They were around 30 bikers.
These are just nothing but people with cheap mentality who can do nothing good to anyone. Riding a bike at high speeds, shifting lanes, troubling people who are weak and cannot defend themselves, etc are the best activities they can do.

Right now I see some smaller bike gangs and they dont even know anything about power band. On my Zeus, I manage to give RX100 and RX135 a good fight. I was surprised that even RX135 is not able to beat me, but later realized that they know just nothing about a bike other than it has two wheels, an engine and may be a good FFE.

They dont even know the capacity of their bikes. They know its 150cc, but ask about the bore and stroke dimensions, and they are puzzeled. No technical knowledge, nothing.

For them to be a biker, what one needs is:

1) To have a bike mostly happens to be under 200cc and 40% of the gang's bikes are 100cc.
2) To have An exhaust that manages to pollute more by gas emessions and by noise emession.
3) To use foul language. To talk with these people, IMO, is an insult in itself.
4) To Be rude, ignorant and the more indiscipline one does the higher the repsect he gains from other " Bikers ".

These the four qualities seen from these poeple. They are irritating for any one present on the road, be it a pedestrain or a bus.
Old 6th January 2009, 15:10   #26
KK9

best thing is to ignore these groups and ride safely. No use in being a dead hero, is it? Play safe, enjoy your ride and ignore.
Old 6th January 2009, 16:00   #27
BHPian

I get what you say , I had been to the city last year and did see a lot of such bikers particularly after panigate area where there is a khau galli kind of place where families go to eat panipuri chat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaggoswami View Post
These groups are just street side criminals. We had one such gang in Vadodara and when ever they arrived at a spot, other people would leave. They were around 30 bikers.
These are just nothing but people with cheap mentality who can do nothing good to anyone. Riding a bike at high speeds, shifting lanes, troubling people who are weak and cannot defend themselves, etc are the best activities they can do.

Right now I see some smaller bike gangs and they dont even know anything about power band. On my Zeus, I manage to give RX100 and RX135 a good fight. I was surprised that even RX135 is not able to beat me, but later realized that they know just nothing about a bike other than it has two wheels, an engine and may be a good FFE.

They dont even know the capacity of their bikes. They know its 150cc, but ask about the bore and stroke dimensions, and they are puzzeled. No technical knowledge, nothing.

For them to be a biker, what one needs is:

1) To have a bike mostly happens to be under 200cc and 40% of the gang's bikes are 100cc.
2) To have An exhaust that manages to pollute more by gas emessions and by noise emession.
3) To use foul language. To talk with these people, IMO, is an insult in itself.
4) To Be rude, ignorant and the more indiscipline one does the higher the repsect he gains from other " Bikers ".

These the four qualities seen from these poeple. They are irritating for any one present on the road, be it a pedestrain or a bus.
Old 6th January 2009, 20:25   #28
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadf00t View Post
Man.. the police force is so understaffed.
A couple of years ago I had read that the Police and Railways were overstaffed, something like that.
Our Police department is certainly not understaffed, it is just unorganised.

manson.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks