Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th March 2006, 09:44   #16
BHPian

Definately the UNI.. just got one a month odd back...did test ride the achiver too... the honda has a much better fit and finish and feels more solid than the HH
Old 13th March 2006, 18:25   #17
BHPian

Its good he's goin for the unikorn.. much better bike
Old 11th April 2006, 18:50   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCockroach
I own a CBF150 and I have to tell you its one sweet ride. I rode the acheiver and did not quite like it much compared to the CBF150.

Dude, HH reliability is because of HONDA.

Personally, I think he should have waited. The Apache is out and that bike is one sweet machine.

Peace
DNR --- TCR
Cockroach,

You just cant compare the the CBF to the Achiever. Where is CBF and where is Achiever? Can you compare a Arab Stallion and a Juhu beach horse?? The bikes similarity ends at the 150CC engine size. HH has craved a name for themselves in India over the last few years. We need to see how their relation with Honda shapes up and what effect it will have on their bikes. Avoid all foreign made and indian bike comparisions
Old 11th April 2006, 21:05   #19
BHPian

Im not sure bout this, Hh guys say The Achiever can beat the uni as it is having the same engine. I test drove da bike, its good, but i really wanna compare the uni n ach. see whose good.
Old 12th April 2006, 22:17   #20
BHPian

bro its unicorn all the way for me; its as smooth as a babies a**, u schould ride it to know what i men.
Old 14th April 2006, 01:04   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mail4ajo
HH has craved a name for themselves in India over the last few years. We need to see how their relation with Honda shapes up and what effect it will have on their bikes. Avoid all foreign made and indian bike comparisions
And why should an average buyer be bothered about what HH has or has not achieved in India? The fact remains that both the bikes are competing with each other in the SAME segment and appeal to the SAME buyer. So then not only is comparison inevitable but also justified.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks