Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st October 2011, 19:06   #16
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Hero Minus Honda is equal to ? Zero! (Sri Harsha Motors Tarnishes Hero's Reputati

Nice title. But calling them zero for a paperwork error? Chill. There are far worse horror stories like getting a lemon for e.g and the manufacturer disowns.

People have their names mis-spelt or sex changed in Passport and Voter ID cards respectively :P

Hope your issue is solved amicably. Goodluck.
kiku007 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st October 2011, 19:49   #17
BHPian

Delivery Paperwork Mess up - Karizma Zmr

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiku007 View Post
Nice title. But calling them zero for a paperwork error? Chill. There are far worse horror stories like getting a lemon for e.g and the manufacturer disowns.

People have their names mis-spelt or sex changed in Passport and Voter ID cards respectively :P

Hope your issue is solved amicably. Goodluck.
thanks kiku007 - guess i was deeply upset, went for a long drive in scorpio - i guess i am in a much better mood. changed the title of the thread to a simplier one
Old 21st October 2011, 19:49   #18
BHPian

Re: Hero Minus Honda is equal to ? Zero! (Sri Harsha Motors Tarnishes Hero's Reputati

Caveat Emptor! That is the lesson here my friend!
Your thread title is misleading. IMHO the manufacturer has nothing to do with this!

Mods: request a title change to this thread!
viper_711 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st October 2011, 19:50   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by booboo View Post
thanks kiku007 - guess i was deeply upset, went for a long drive in scorpio - i guess i am in a much better mood. changed the title of the thread to a simplier one
You have to report the opening post mentioning the thread title change request and then a moderator will do it for you.

Let me do it for you.
bluevolt is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks