Team-BHP - Suzuki Inazuma 250cc launched. *UPDATE* Price slashed by 1 lakh!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   Suzuki Inazuma 250cc launched. *UPDATE* Price slashed by 1 lakh! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/113644-suzuki-inazuma-250cc-launched-update-price-slashed-1-lakh.html)

I have heard a lot about this Baby B King. It's 250 CC, got twin cylinders, twin exhausts (not there in Ninja 250r) and 26 BHP. Inzauma or GW250's production has started in China. And it's going to be there in Delhi Auto Expo. So when is it going to be launched in India??? Some say December, well it has come and gone. Spoke to a friend who is working in Swargate Suzuki -- one of the big bike dealers in Pune and a guy at Dream Suzuki. They have no idea. Does any one have a clue??? :)

Suzuki Inazuma 250 2012 - YouTube

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leepower (Post 2632512)
I have heard a lot about this Baby B King. It's 250 CC, got twin cylinders, twin exhausts (not there in Ninja 250r) and 26 BHP. Inzauma or GW250's production has started in China. And it's going to be there in Delhi Auto Expo. So when is it going to be launched in India??? Some say December, well it has come and gone. Spoke to a friend who is working in Swargate Suzuki -- one of the big bike dealers in Pune and a guy at Dream Suzuki. They have no idea. Does any one have a clue??? :)

Suzuki Inazuma 250 2012 - YouTube

I have one clue. As per bsmotoring, it will NOT be launched during the auto expo :(
2012 Auto Expo - No Inazuma from Suzuki

"£500 cheaper than Honda's CBR250R and £1100 below Kawasaki's Ninja 250R"

Read more: http://www.visordown.com/motorcycle-news-new-bikes/suzuki-
inazuma-priced/21006.html#ixzz20NEmSDwH

FLIGHT OF IDEAS - live and learn: A closer look at Suzuki Inazuma 250

This bike has been doing the rounds of many blogs/web-sites for the past 3-4 years. Lets see when (if) it gets launched ever. There is a market for a naked 250. And coming for 'zook, it should be reliable.

A good alternative to KTM for riding out on open roads.

I find the looks dated. Neither it looks like a classic, nor modern.

This is a beautiful bike.
Just not too happy with the headlights.
But overall nice.
I would buy one if I could afford one. :)

Suzuki 250,Yamaha 250, Karizma 250 etc are age old stories :D

Still this bike if ever launched at a price lesser than the CBR can have the impact.
At 182 kg its too heavy !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turbokick (Post 2837145)

Still this bike if ever launched at a price lesser than the CBR can have the impact.

Exactly my thoughts. 182kgs is too heavy for a 250.

By the way, here is the wishlist for this bike.

1) a semi faired double barrel headlamp or a full faired double barrel headlamp
2) Single silencer instead of. Weight reduction.
3) A good 35 bhp engine.
4) 150 mm ground clearance.
5) Price tage around 2.75 lacs or to keep the on road price under 3 lacs.

Huh, now if it ever gets launched.

The bike seems to have a good potential. B king inspired styling is nice but a few things stick out like a sore thumb,

That alloy wheel design is SO dated.
Twin exhausts ? why ?
And a sharper rear end - now it looks like a zeus magnified 1.5x from the rear.

Get that Old Libero reminding headlights and that weird looking mudguards and this is one tasteful bike! I mean, its got nice proportional looks (again, minus that headlight and mudguard) and does not go overboard in terms of its overall design. I also like the dash of chrome used on the bike! like it! like! ;)

Look like the shape of the headlight is in vogue now. Yamaha FZ series, KTM Duke and now this one. All 3 might look similar from front.

This new has put me in good spirits. Looks like a comfort cruiser and first double cylinder bike after RD if I'm not mistaken.

Hope they price it right if this is on launch pad soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheel (Post 2837139)
I find the looks dated. Neither it looks like a classic, nor modern.

To me it looks like a beefed up version of the boring Unicorn.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turbokick (Post 2837145)

Fat chance Suzuki would price this below the CBR. Let's not forget that it's a 2-cylinder bike.

A 2.5 lakh price-tag would be ideal. This would allow it to take the fight to the Ninja 250.

Hasn't this been on the cards for sometime though?

That is one ugly looking bike. Looks like a miniature version of the B king. And 182 is definitely heavy for such a small cc engine. Last i spoke to a zuke dealer he said something was on the card in this range but not sure when.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkdas (Post 2837131)

No offense, I found this statement quite hilarious; I mean, who would fit an uncontrollable hydraulic disc brakes :D? And even if they did, who would buy? ROTFL

Why can't these people simply state there's disc brake on both front & rear wheels instead of coating useless words like controllable etc?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daewood (Post 2838379)
To me it looks like a beefed up version of the boring Unicorn.

Unicorn is a very capable machine and it eat miles like anything . I don't know what is boring in that .

This Inazuma at such a weight is good for cruising , flipping it left and right would be a good workout . The exhaust each alone would weigh around 15 kgs each .

PS : This sounds like cricketer inzamam ul haq :D