Team-BHP - 117 Royal Enfields, 140+ people. 1 Thump. Royal Riders 2nd Anniversary Ride
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   117 Royal Enfields, 140+ people. 1 Thump. Royal Riders 2nd Anniversary Ride (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/115405-117-royal-enfields-140-people-1-thump-royal-riders-2nd-anniversary-ride.html)

I got my bull delivered in Nov 2011 and ever since I had the itch to go for a ride with the Royal Riders (RR) group. They had a couple of rides organized since then but due to work and other commitments I couldn’t join them.

Few weeks ago I got a message that they are riding again on the 5th feb and it’s a day trip. It was the showrooms 2nd anniversary and it was a celebration drive and I HAD to be a part of it. Good start for a newbie like me. So I quickly picked up my Phone and called up the concerned person and got all details from him and then decided to go to the showroom in the evening and get my self registered for the ride. The registration was nice and easy and all instructions were mentioned clearly on the form. I like the way safety is given top most priority in the rides organized by RR.

The route decided for the ride was approx 110 kms from here. So it was all set and I was all geared up for the ride. Invested in a pair of gloves and also bought a knee and elbow guard. The reporting time for the ride was 6:30 am at the RR showroom. Was super excited and hence called off all Saturday night happenings and decided to crash in early. 5th morning was up and ready by 6 am and just then I got a call from the RR team. WAKE UP CALL. AWESOME.

5th feb 2012

6:30 am I reach the showroom and I was surprised to see the turn around. Many had already reached and lot many were yet to come. By around 7 am the place was filled up with riders and it was a party yet to begin. We all had a nice introduction over a hot cup of tea (much needed) and some light snack to get us going.

Mr. Mishra got us all together and we had a small ride, safety and route briefing. After which we started off from there and headed for our first stop, Jyoti hotel along the highway on the route we were to ride. There we had onlookers from all over asking us all sorts of questions. They had probably never seen 100+ Enfield riders and all geared up. After a quick 20-25 mins stop over we started of for or next destination. RANN RIDERS RESORT.

We made it to RANN RIDERS around 10:45 am and after a good 30 mins of break and relaxation we took off for the actual destination which had everyone all excited from the very beginning. The Little Rann of Kutch. Just before we were to enter the rann area we had another quick stop over where Mr. Mishra & his team gave us route and safety instructions. For me all this was super exciting as I had never been on a ride before and that too with such like minded people. It was a great experience. We all then took off into the RANN area and got the opportunity to explore our bulls’ true potential there.

I shall not bore you guys anymore and shall let the pictures do the talking.

Regards,

117 Royal Enfields, 140+ people. 1 Thump. Royal Riders 2nd Anniversary Ride-1.jpg

117 Royal Enfields, 140+ people. 1 Thump. Royal Riders 2nd Anniversary Ride-2.jpg

117 Royal Enfields, 140+ people. 1 Thump. Royal Riders 2nd Anniversary Ride-5.jpg

117 Royal Enfields, 140+ people. 1 Thump. Royal Riders 2nd Anniversary Ride-6.jpg

117 Royal Enfields, 140+ people. 1 Thump. Royal Riders 2nd Anniversary Ride-7.jpg

117 Royal Enfields, 140+ people. 1 Thump. Royal Riders 2nd Anniversary Ride-8.jpg

The MEN in Black. Kaustubh Mishra & Swaroop Srinivasan. Hats off to you guys for such wonderful planning & congrats once again.
117 Royal Enfields, 140+ people. 1 Thump. Royal Riders 2nd Anniversary Ride-9.jpg

117 Royal Enfields, 140+ people. 1 Thump. Royal Riders 2nd Anniversary Ride-10.jpg

117 Royal Enfields, 140+ people. 1 Thump. Royal Riders 2nd Anniversary Ride-11.jpg

117 Royal Enfields, 140+ people. 1 Thump. Royal Riders 2nd Anniversary Ride-12.jpg

Awesome!!
i cant imagine the windows you guys would have broken!!
Any on road pictures too?
Its all good to see, actually!

More pics Continued..

Bikers settling in at Rann Riders Resort

117 Royal Enfields, 140+ people. 1 Thump. Royal Riders 2nd Anniversary Ride-13.jpg

All lined up to enter the Little Rann of Kutch.
117 Royal Enfields, 140+ people. 1 Thump. Royal Riders 2nd Anniversary Ride-14.jpg

117 Royal Enfields, 140+ people. 1 Thump. Royal Riders 2nd Anniversary Ride-15.jpg

My beast all set to charge clap:

117 Royal Enfields, 140+ people. 1 Thump. Royal Riders 2nd Anniversary Ride-bull-ready-charge.jpg

117 Royal Enfields, 140+ people. 1 Thump. Royal Riders 2nd Anniversary Ride-17.jpg

117 Royal Enfields, 140+ people. 1 Thump. Royal Riders 2nd Anniversary Ride-18.jpg

117 Royal Enfields, 140+ people. 1 Thump. Royal Riders 2nd Anniversary Ride-19.jpg

117 Royal Enfields, 140+ people. 1 Thump. Royal Riders 2nd Anniversary Ride-20.jpg

117 Royal Enfields, 140+ people. 1 Thump. Royal Riders 2nd Anniversary Ride-21.jpg

117 Royal Enfields, 140+ people. 1 Thump. Royal Riders 2nd Anniversary Ride-22.jpg

117 Royal Enfields, 140+ people. 1 Thump. Royal Riders 2nd Anniversary Ride-23.jpg

117 Royal Enfields, 140+ people. 1 Thump. Royal Riders 2nd Anniversary Ride-24.jpg

117 Royal Enfields, 140+ people. 1 Thump. Royal Riders 2nd Anniversary Ride-25.jpg

117 Royal Enfields, 140+ people. 1 Thump. Royal Riders 2nd Anniversary Ride-26.jpg

117 Royal Enfields, 140+ people. 1 Thump. Royal Riders 2nd Anniversary Ride-27.jpg

117 Royal Enfields, 140+ people. 1 Thump. Royal Riders 2nd Anniversary Ride-28.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by mayankk (Post 2671863)
Awesome!!
i cant imagine the windows you guys would have broken!!
Any on road pictures too?
Its all good to see, actually!

Hi,

Sorry no on road pics as i was riding solo and it was not possible or advisable to click pics and ride :rules:. I am sure many have managed to get on road pics as they had a friend accompanying them who was playing the role of a photographer stupid: . If i get any i shall surely upload the same.

Regards,

Hi
Nice review and nice pictures. I had been to little rann last month enroute to RM2012. I am guessing you took the road used regularly by the locals to ride through rann. Correct me if i were wrong. What my group did was totally different. We skipped the roads and went into rann. Travelled across it, nearly got lost and reached Adesar. I would say it was a thrill of a lifetime for me as i am not as seasoned riders as the bunch i was travelling with. Had couple of close misses but on the whole a great ride. Cheers

Vow!. More than 140 Bulls:D.
Thats really a great experience to see.
Imagining the kind of Thump generated it self, is making a hair raising experience for me.
This is just adding further fuel and urge to own one of them very soon, in me. A pre worshipped if I need to wait for a long deliver time!

Hope you had an wondeful experience and gala time.
Craving for more pics!