Team-BHP - TVS Apache
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   TVS Apache (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/12002-tvs-apache.html)

guys pls tell that in which cities is this bike launched. i was passing by the showroom here but cudnt see any of it on display or any ad displayed inside the showroom . is TVS shy of doing publicity of their bike??

I guess they start at south first and tehn go north.

hey garvit,

I think tvs has launched Apache first in major cities ...mbai,blore.... (Some marketing stratergy)
wait for some time n it will come to showrooms in jaipur also.....

cheers !!

Apache has been released in chennai, bangalore etc. I tested it and its great. Hope TVS doesnt goof up the delivery and customer service.

We see a potential dethroner of the pulsar150.
PULSAR - RIP

I seriosuly want this bike to succeed. It looks so amazing. As good-loking at the balck 180 dtsi.

Me too.... Lets hope TVS delivers the Apache properly accross the country. Service and spares are a major problem especially in the north. They could have done with a little graphics. Looks too plain.

Apache is 1 good bike..and it looks hot too..and for those stunters its like a stunt monkey..As of now like pointed out its on sale in the south.Just love the ad for that bike...Awesome

though apache tho dosent look like the original apache, comes very close to it,it has little bits from all the 150cc bikes in the market today.according to me it looks better than the pulsar, but can v count on tvs engines is the big question.
the bike will look even better wit unicorns swing arm and suespension.

i went to the showroom yesterday KS TVS at Tonk Road . they said that the bike will arrive between 15-25th of April . until then there is no price ,no brochure and no booking . this sounded quite rude to me . i had already made up my mind to buy this bike and the sales guy was trying to sell me a fiero instead of Apache. now tell me why wud anyone buy a fiero instead of apache??:Frustrati

Its gonna take some time to reach the market. TVS have always been slow to market their products. Very traditional, you now. Slow and steady.

If you have determined to go for Apache, why do you wait for a while. Try writing to the company. Try to get a letter signed by your friends and send it the co. visit them at tvsmotor.co.in

Quote:

Originally Posted by garvit2002
i went to the showroom yesterday KS TVS at Tonk Road . they said that the bike will arrive between 15-25th of April .

Hey man
if the dealers telling you tat apache will arive between 15-25th, then its worth wait dude !! seriousy , i have had a test drive of apache and its awesome.I own a Pulsar 150 , but felt apache was better......

Patience pays man !!

if u r a stunt maniac then go in for the apache...it rocks!!!

not yet come to cochin-just yesterday passed in front of the showroom.not even a banner of the apache.

Just had a hand on my friends Apache (Chennai - Mahabalipuram and back). Drove towards Mahab's and was a pinion when returned. Could not rev the engine more than 55 kmph as it was "set in" period. Bike had only done 130 kms when i started driving.

Personal feelings are
1) Build quality is better than pulsar and on par with Unicorn.
2) Driver seating positioin is better than Pulsar and Unicorn (I am 5.11, so may be different for others).
3) Rear seat travel feels a lot better than Pulsar or Unicorn.
4) Engine is not as refined as Unicorn. Cannot compare Pulsar as it is like Tata's Diesel (silent for a few K's and then starts making music).
5) Low end torque is too good. (I wonder how TVS manages to get this in all their models)

Overall it is worth a wait.

TVS Guys have always been rude...I had to go through the same when I bought my Fiero F2...

Sethu, what I actually wanna know is that is the rear susoension still as soft as it was on the Fiero, or have they sorted it out?
I am finding it hard to lay my hands on one here in Thane...