Team-BHP > Motorbikes

Search this Thread
Old 19th May 2006, 13:38   #16
BHPian

Gladiator came on 15th May in chennai.The Gladiator is equipped with Yamaha proven technology of Yamaha Throttle Position Sensor (YTPS), delivering a mileage of 67 kmpl on actual city road conditions. The low ratio (large gear ratio) of first gear provides excellent .
The Gladiator standard model is priced at Rs 41,990 ex-Delhi showroom while the Gladiator DX is priced at Rs 44,990. The Gladiator will be available in the showrooms from May 15, 2006. Moreover it the first Yamaha 4 stroke with 5 speed.I am sure it will fulfill yamaha lovers.I think its speed,pickup & topspeed will be surely equivalent to 150 class!

Last edited by sreerama : 19th May 2006 at 13:43.
Old 19th May 2006, 17:54   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sreerama
Gladiator came on 15th May in chennai.The Gladiator is equipped with Yamaha proven technology of Yamaha Throttle Position Sensor (YTPS), delivering a mileage of 67 kmpl on actual city road conditions. The low ratio (large gear ratio) of first gear provides excellent .
The Gladiator standard model is priced at Rs 41,990 ex-Delhi showroom while the Gladiator DX is priced at Rs 44,990. The Gladiator will be available in the showrooms from May 15, 2006. Moreover it the first Yamaha 4 stroke with 5 speed.I am sure it will fulfill yamaha lovers.I think its speed,pickup & topspeed will be surely equivalent to 150 class!
The gladiator is a just a revamped Faser. A big piece of S... and a big marketing campaign to back it.
When will yamaha ever comes to its senses and revive the lost glory of the RX series????

Most Viewed