Team-BHP > Motorbikes

Search this Thread
Old 12th September 2012, 15:03   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: 2012 Mahindra Rodeo RZ Unveiled - Ride Report & Pics

Very nice detailed report.Im amazed at the On board diagnostics provided for a scooter of this segment.Mahindra has definitly scored points here.
Old 19th April 2013, 09:18   #17
Senior - BHPian

Mahindra 2 wheeler has come up with a Zip Zap Zoom offer where they are challenging to test ride the new Duro, Rodeo gearless scooter and get Rs 500/- back if they buy any other gearless non Mahindra scooter after the test ride.
http://www.mahindratwowheelers.com/home.php

The terms and condition mention that the cashback would be applicable only if a non Mahindra scooter above 109cc is bought and to avail the cashback one should produce the invoice copy, Insurance copy and the Mahindra test drive form duly filled. The challenge is valid only till 30th April 2013.

http://www.mahindradurodz.com/termsandconditions.html
ghodlur is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th April 2013, 18:44   #18
BHPian

Completed 6666 Kilometers on Rodeo RZ today, but i am confused about the actual fuel efficiency it is providing , may be 30-40 KMPL. Anyone aware of modifications that can done to SYM scooters, any add on kit from thailand?
Old 9th June 2013, 07:47   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindabad.sailor View Post
-ves:
Absoloutely shortlived electrical components like storage space lamp, headlamp and side indicator lamps including buzzer.
Gas guzzlers. My neighbour struggling to 30 kmpl on his rodeo. My flyte is still getting in range of 40.
Pathetic rear shock life. Have changed 3 times in 3 years.
Squeeks and squeals.
+1 each.my headlamp has conked out atleast 10 times since 2010.surprisingly the other O.E fitted lamps (except brakelight once changed)are fine.They replace the bulb giving a different excuse each time.last week I told them to check the rectifier and they said there is nothing wrong with it.And replaced the bulb again!Atleast this time they said they'll replace bulb for free if it happens too soon.

As for mileage,I have never gotten more than 34kmpl even with the most careful and efficient way of riding.To top it off, the exposed fuel pipe near the center stand tends to leak.
Bought this scooter in 2009 since I felt honda and suzuki showroom reps were too snobby.I guess they had a good reason to be so, knowing how bad my options are.hoping my Rodeo redeems itself one day!

Most Viewed