Team-BHP - My Dirt bike
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   My Dirt bike (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/12240-my-dirt-bike.html)

looks awesome.... What are the specs Dev?

cool buddy? post some sound of this machine....

Is it just a coincidence, the engine head and cylinder block look similar to Hero Honda CD 100?

satish you are right. I am goning to believe this is a CD100 until Dev speaks out. The engine is horizontal lined. Looks very close to a cd100

guyz in first look even i thought the same but its not cd 100 eng.
its a 80 cc toy bike registration not required doesnt have a number plate
it has got disk brakes front and back you can see that
this bike doesnt have a clutch
the gear system is really different
its a kind of cycle you just have to put the gear lever down like p150
its goes like 1234-1234 dont have to take it up it
the bike sounds great

Dev,

I have rided this from Yamaha. It was 75cc. Its called a rotary clutch. But the bike was a real toy one. very small with big fat wheels. This one looks awesome. How does it perform?? Top speed etc. Did it come like this or did you mod the body to get the motocross look?

it came like this just some sticker work bike has got power you really have to take care while accelration coz its small one and has no clutch but one problem its really small so cant ride it for long you will get catch in your leg and other major problem is people they will stare you like an alien

Awesome Bike Bro !!

The bike looks kool... if possible upload some videos.. i am sure all will be eager to hear it ...
hey pdev how do u actually tame this beast .. since thrs no clutch,just with brakes ?
have you done any off roads ?

hey , wht r the exact specs of this bike? ru plaanin in off roading?

Chilled fire
Bro this is not the first bike which i have without clutch i had a baby honda which had no clutch it was like a baby rd i sold it it had 3 gears
this bike i have not done any off roads on this its really tiny bike i bought it just for fun and for my sis kids i have done some street racing its fun
i will try to upload some videos soon but i m going to goa so will be back on tuesday so will try to do this

NOS Freak Bro what you would like to know
Its a yamaha has 4 gears 80 cc (precise 75)
its a toy bike no reg required
its had disk on both side
what else

i have a moded yamaha rx 100 thats also great i will post some pic soon

There was a bike called HeroHOnda Street that had a similar gear system.
rotary.

BUt how do you know registration is not required????

i own this bike
it doesnt have any number palte no papers nuthing its a toy bike

[quote=pdev29]
NOS Freak Bro what you would like to know
Its a yamaha has 4 gears 80 cc (precise 75)
its a toy bike no reg required
its had disk on both side
what else
[\QUOTE]

b.h.p? any idea on the topspeed it goes? also from wher did u get this toy, i dont mind having one?

Can we ride these kind of bikes inspite of unregistered and no documents.