Team-BHP > Motorbikes

Search this Thread
Old 4th August 2012, 22:59   #1
BHPian

Short weekend ride from Nelamangala

It had been months since I rode with group. Be it a short weekend ride or a long ride. The feeling of togetherness had faded slightly; thanks to the hectic work pressure. It was drizzling on the friday noon and I got a call from Ajay (Yamaha Freaks).

The matter was short.... "READY TO RIDE?"

My instant answer was yes and my next question was "who all?"

We made few phone calls and to our surprise Venkat, Prabhu, Amrith, Vijay, Vikram and Niranjan were wanting to ride.

We all met up at Nelamangala on the sunday morning. Had a chat for about 10-15 mins when we planned the route. We then headed towards Hassan as the highway was good.

We rode for about 95 kms where we stopped for breakfast at Hotel Mayura in Bellur Cross.

Had some nice moments and we clicked some photos that reminded us of our good old days... Venkat sir had a meeting and he had to leave. Riding with him back again for few kilometers, we said tata and we changed our direction towards Magadi.

We spent few hours on the lands, rode on some rough patches before we headed towards Bangalore.

The ride indeed was short. But, was a good foundation to remind us of our lives. It was as pleasant as it could be with supportive weather and fun together :-)

Just Ride!!!!
RenuKumar is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed