Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th January 2007, 10:30   #31
BHPian

hi jkdas,

can u help me with gettin in contact with the ppl u were mentioning abt gettin the rds here from north, im looking for 1 since a yr now, haven't found 1 :(

Thanks,
Old 12th January 2007, 12:35   #32
Senior - BHPian

Congrats on the new RD , hope you have the time of your life riding.
I had a HT RD350 till abt a year ago, my first mech was Power Crest Murgesh. They charge but is a pretty reliable mech.
Along with him Joe and Zakk are good, they are the older and very experienced of the lot.
There is also another guy called Yogesh from near BEL road who is a close buddy of Murgesh, he too is very good but again charges well.

The reason why I moved out of PowerCrest was the distance from my place, as I stay near CV Raman Nagar.
However, I came across another guy called Raymond who had trained under Joe and now has his own Garage. The guy is not the avg bike mech you will see here and is well educated. The best part about him is ,
For a change he DOES NOT CHARGE a Bomb and unlike other smaller mechs DOES NOT whack parts.
Tuning an RD is no easy job and he used to do it with ease.

I am pretty okay with the technicals and came to know he is a good mech instantly. Worked with him for 6 months. He could also organise parts for me. The guy is near Koramangla if that suits you.
Old 13th January 2007, 03:38   #33
BHPian

that RD look preety sweet . Bangalore RD's are quite expensive but then the plus point is that they most of the time are in better condition and maintained better . i would suggest u get the RDDreams Ignition for ur RD . it is the best ignition for ur bike that u can lay ur hands on anywhere in the world . ive seen and riden RD's done by him . and they are nothin short of exotic and fast . with Ron Chinoy u have an option of a number of different types of setups from LT/HT combo and good engine life cum mile munchers at 150 km/hr to to 200 km/hr straight line powerbanders to track tools with usuable powerbands and corner carvers . since ur in bangalore / hyderabad i suggest u atleast get a CDI frm him and visit his site RDDreams:Indias First and best Automotive Forum and decide what u want to do with ur RD . ride on .

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks