Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th May 2006, 19:36   #1
BHPian

Painting a Pulsar

Hey guys...i am planning to do a dual paint job on my pulsar...which color combinations wud u suggest...the best ie.....i am planning of bright red+black????
Old 10th May 2006, 20:43   #2
Senior - BHPian

Where exactly are you going to utilise dual-tone? If you give us an idea of which regions you are planning to paint in different colours, we can suggest stuff.
Old 11th May 2006, 05:34   #3
BHPian

Hi buddy.........

If u r going for dual paint job for the full body........... then i would suggest to go for the Cherry red and White......... this combination is coool and looks amazing. One of my friend has done it and came up very well. I feel this combination will be awesome.
Old 11th May 2006, 19:33   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by islero
Where exactly are you going to utilise dual-tone? If you give us an idea of which regions you are planning to paint in different colours, we can suggest stuff.
I am thinking abt painting the bike as a whole..man.......i feel the red and black is cool....wat do u say????
Old 18th May 2006, 19:49   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaroop_babu
I am thinking abt painting the bike as a whole..man.......i feel the red and black is cool....wat do u say????
why not dark blue and black!!
Old 18th May 2006, 20:16   #6
BHPian

red and blak is a combination where you would need to choose the red verrry carefully , it cant be too bright a red or that would look rather ghastly , but blue and black you cant go wrong with no matter what blues you choose (as long as its not a silly sky/light blue)
besides blue and black is kinda more off beat , red and black is more common ............
but hey if you want red and black then thats cool too just make sure its a nice dark red , not the new bolero red please !!!!
Old 20th May 2006, 16:58   #7
BHPian

Dude i thnk u shud opt for blue n black combo but before u actually do it try your hand on the computer so u get a rough idea of what output you'll get
Also to make your bike stand out try putting up some graphic stickers (n mind you not the cheap common ones but the more classy ones)

And while you are at it you can even think of powder coating the engine and silencer like the pulsar black.
Btw can anyone tell me where i can get my pulsar 150 powder coated in pune and whats the cost involved

Last edited by alen : 20th May 2006 at 17:07.
Old 22nd May 2006, 18:59   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by alen
Dude i thnk u shud opt for blue n black combo but before u actually do it try your hand on the computer so u get a rough idea of what output you'll get
Also to make your bike stand out try putting up some graphic stickers (n mind you not the cheap common ones but the more classy ones)

And while you are at it you can even think of powder coating the engine and silencer like the pulsar black.
Btw can anyone tell me where i can get my pulsar 150 powder coated in pune and whats the cost involved
i am in kerala....here powder coating(mat black) costs 300....
Old 22nd May 2006, 21:39   #9
BHPian

why dont u try black with yellow or orange or green, put on a comp n decide

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks