Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th June 2016, 23:59   #31
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Don't have a bill / invoice for my ride. Now what?

In my opinion, the invoice is needed so as to calculate the road tax payable at the time of registration. So in case you don't have one, invoice of the same model of similar vintage can be definitely used for the purpose.
I have paid road tax and got my car successfully registered on the basis of such an invoice.

Regards,
Saket
Old 7th September 2016, 08:23   #32
BHPian

Honda City Type 2 VTEC invoice wanted

Hi BHPians,
Posting this on behalf of a friend who isn't a member.

I bought a Honda City Vtec from Pune recently (MH registered) but the seller did not have the invoice. I brought the car to Chennai and am unable to pay the tax without the invoice copy. I have tried going through a broker and he too was unable to get an invoice from any of the Honda showrooms here.
The Pune branch which originally sold the car is refusing to help with this as well.
It would great if anyone from Pune/Chennai could share their invoice copy so I can show the value at the RTO and pay the state tax.
Thanks in advance.

Cheers

PS. mods I have no idea whether this is the correct sub-forum to post this . Please move it to the appropriate section if needed .

Last edited by GTO : 7th September 2016 at 13:51. Reason: OHC = Honda City. Strictly no acronyms when referring to cars. Thanks
Old 18th March 2019, 10:58   #33
AVR
BHPian

Re: Don't have a bill / invoice for my ride. Now what?

Hi Team,

I've bought a used 2009 Ford Endeavor 3.0 AT 4x4 with a HR51 (Faridabad) registration and want to get it registered in GJ1 (Ahmedabad). Am looking for a Duplicate invoice and have been trying to get it from Ford but in case that doesn't work out, is it possible for someone with a Ford Endy bought in a similar time period to share the invoice with me.

Would really appreciate this.
Thanks,
Aditya

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks