Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th May 2013, 11:52   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: Honda CBR300R in the works?

Quote:
Originally Posted by niranjanrvce View Post
Supriyo bhai, a CBR would suit you well if you want a comfortable yet powerful daily commute.
The only reason i want to upgrade from my pulsar 200, is because of the want of a comfortable ride .
Quote:
I would have recommended the Duke but it might feel a tad small given your height and built.
Oh you bet, you remember how Mahesh's FZ looked , when i sat on it .
I sat on the duke once just to get a feel of it, i left comfortable, but my friend told me that it was looking as if i have sat on a kid's cycle

Quote:
let me know if you want a longish one on mine.
If this option is available, then let me start thinking about the Ninja also .

Bdw i have seen you driving your Ninja near Garuda Mall a couple of times. I would easily make it out that it was your bike because of the exhaust note .

Cheers

Last edited by Schoudhury : 7th May 2013 at 12:03.
Old 9th May 2013, 11:07   #17
Team-BHP Support

A bit more dope on the 300R. Link

It means, it will be a plain jane commuter. Maybe to tackle the upcoming Suzuki 250.

Quote:
Update 7/5/2013: Thanks to Visordown member thoppa, we now know the following: Electronic ignition, single cylinder, 4 valve, water cooled, single disc. 143kg, release September 2013.
Old 9th May 2013, 11:42   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheel View Post
A bit more dope on the 300R. Link

It means, it will be a plain jane commuter. Maybe to tackle the upcoming Suzuki 250.
I doubt that Honda would even have the Suzuki Inazuma as a competitor . I f as perceived they do launch a 300 here in India the Suzuki machine is only 250cc, and that too the model which has been launched in UK is a naked version making around 24 bhp. The only thing which surprised me was that the CB300 which is in Brazil also delivers the same power output.
Old 13th May 2013, 09:52   #19
BHPian

Though this is out of context of this thread but there was some comparative info about the Ninja 300 and the CBR 400 which I wanted to share. Mod may remove it if inappropriate here.http://www.biketoq.com/kawasaki-ninj...of-the-titans/

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks