Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th April 2016, 19:53   #46
BHPian

Re: Bike options for Service Personnel

It has been about a year and half with that Discover 150. It has run about 80,000 KM so far. Estimated mileage (ball park) so far has been 50+.

Other than tyre change (I think twice for rear and thrice for front) and disc break pad changes, no major repair was required. It runs absolutely fine. I must say that I am quite surprised as I expected that the bike will be completely destroyed within 50,000 KM.
The most wonderful thing is it never suffered a puncture and (as per my guys) never skidded. The breaks are also very good keeping the bike category in mind.

Now, I need a second bike. I have inquired for the same bike and got to know that Bajaj V15 (the Vikrant Steel bike) is just about Rs. 2,000 extra over the discover. My guys really like the V15 as it looks a little different than other 150cc bikes and also sounds a little better. They like the fatter rear tire as well. I believe the fatter tire will increase safety a little bit.

Hoping that this one too will deliver good reliable service like the discover and also keep my guys safe.

PS - If anyone is looking for long term reviews and updates on the discover, please ask here.
sen2009 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks