Team-BHP - Scoop Pics : Unidentified Cruiser spotted Testing. EDIT: Harley-Davidson Street 750 !
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   Scoop Pics : Unidentified Cruiser spotted Testing. EDIT: Harley-Davidson Street 750 ! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/137351-scoop-pics-unidentified-cruiser-spotted-testing-edit-harley-davidson-street-750-a.html)

Mod Note: Please continue the discussion on the Harley 750 Official Review Thread. Thanks!

Spotted these two bikes on my way to work.

I guess, it is some "To be launched" cruiser under testing.

Assumed, it to be a Harley but I'm told, it is NOT.

Not a Harley for sure, but it does not look like the upcoming Hyosung 250CC v-twin Cruiser as well.

Why isn't it a Harley-Davidson? The V twin looks like one. However the seat doesn't.
The presence of Saree Guards means that its going to be launched pretty soon.

Tried searching for HR 99, and looks like the HR RTO's give 99 for all temporary numbers.

Why is the saree guard on the right side? I think this could be a Yamaha.

Not a Hyosung. The engine looks more than 250cc.

Could very well be the rumored for ages 500cc Twin that Harley was supposed to be making for Indian/developing markets.

There are couple of "Harley" looking parts on the bike. The Engine block looks familiar, the wheels look like from Superlow, the rear shocks, the handlebar, the mirrors all look familiar. The tail section has hints of NightRod styling.

But there is a prominent radiator fan in yellow to indicate water cooling, but could be put there to confuse/detract spotters. Couldn't see the drive, belt or chain?

Looks very intriguing anyways.

Cheers

Ride Safe.

Could be one of the triumphs as well. Looks similar to a speedmaster but the single silencer proves it is not. Hmmmm.. I like the look of these bikes!

Looks very good. Did you happen to hear the exhaust sound by any chance? Tail design looks a little scooterish like the Hayabusa?

First post!

Quite a few Harley cues on the bike! This could be a really exciting proposition though, ride a Harley for less than 5 lacs.
I know it will mean departing from the whole tradition bit, but I hope they come out with a thoroughly modern,powerful motor rather than an underpowered lump.

Looks good ,I like it . If its HD and priced like 3 lakhs for 300-400 cc Vtwin , nothing like that .There will be queue in front of HD showrooms :D .

Appears to be <4L cruiser. I also initially thought that it's a Harley, but a saree guard? Maybe it's an Avenger, a 500 cc one?
I don't think RE will deviate this much from their traditional designs. But i feel it's not a Harley and it will be reasonably priced.

I am convinced that this is an all new Harley - probably the smaller one for developing markets.

Small details like the design of the saree guard, the amber reflectors and of course the HR registration are all giveaways.

I have taken this pic from Hammer & Anvil's thread on his new Super Glide Custom. Please see the saree guard and reflectors I am talking about. Of course agree that anyone can copy these stuff, but somehow, I am pretty sure that it's an HD. Looks good by the way! :)

The backside definitely looks good :o)

Good to see the watermark added by GTO before other sites copy paste the pics. Eagerly waiting for an update a <4L cruiser would do wonders to many of us.

This is a great news:Cheering:. Thanks for the scoop. I have now postponed the TB500. If launched under a price tag of 3 lakhs it would be a great buy and a good competition to RE TB500